BNIP Camo Cotton Halo Sleep Sack - Medium (6-12 Months)

ctbcleveland

$5.00 Shipped (USPS) SOLD USED STILL AVAILABLE MENTIONED IN LATER POSTS

MEDIUM - 26" to 30" height/ 16-24 lbs (approx. 6-12 months old)

In my opinion, this fits more like a size 12-18 mos. DS still fits and is on the upper end of the weight range and hasn't worn a size 6 mos for a long time.

This was a woot purchase from a few months ago. I bought three at the time for this summer, but DS is growing too quickly. I am trying to recover what I paid for the item because I just bought a stack of larger ones.

It is BNIP, so I am just linking a stock photo.

This is 100% cotton - not fleece. Lightweight and perfect for the summer.

https://www.halosleep.com/products/...k_cotton_wearable_blanket_-_clearance_prints/

Last edited:
ADS

Katy

I'll take it if it is still avalible. We have a fleece one in newborn and I love it but it's getting too small and to warm out for it. Please let me know. I can pay with visa debit off of paypal, let me know if there are any extra fee's for me to pay.

ctbcleveland

Guys - I had someone PM me about the one that is BNIP before your responded - so that is pending.

If you have an interest, I have two that have been gently used as well. They were only used for our brief "hot spell" here in Ohio over the last two weeks. So maybe five usages each. Each have been washed and dried, however.

Little Peanut - I could do $4.00 shipped to Canada for the USPS. I have done it before for Pepse and Tiggercat and have had no problems.

Katy - I could do $3.50 shipped for you in the US for the other one as long as you cover any fees. I am not familiar with the Visa thing and paypal, but am willing to learn. Let me know. If the original PM buyer falls through, I will let you know.

ctbcleveland

The used one is exactly the same size and pattern. I bought three identical ones. The brand new one is gone - I received paypal funds today.

Katy

Can you give me your PP addy I'll send you the 3.50. I'm pretty sure the fee's are only for CC and this is debit but let me know if I owe you more after you receive the $ OK. BTW I work all day tomorrow so I won't be able to send the funds untill monday night or tue AM.

ctbcleveland

Katy - whenever you get around to it is fine. I will hold each of the used ones for you and Little Peanut. If Little Peanut doesn't want it, then you can decide if you'd like both used ones.

Thanks Ladies!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC