Can we have a rainbow of CCOs thread?

kidzndogz

I've found every reason in the world why we could use a CCO (I can use my Beco more often! We wouldn't need a second base!) but I'm still trying my best to be good and responsible with money now. How un-fun is that?

I'm sure there are a million CCO pics out there, but lets post them here. I wanna see a IRL pic of every color it comes in.

Like rainbow sherbet only much cuter. :p

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Like rainbow sherbet only much cuter. :p

And less fattening. I actually call this one "Rainbow Sherbet":

IMGP3346.jpg

Here's what else I've got:

IMGP2640.jpg

IMGP3363.jpg

Bonus colors!
IMGP2716.jpg

IMGP2714.jpg

IMGP3345.jpg

Irishmama

Wow! Up until now I have been able to resist the cuteness of this seat, but those pictures may have put me over the edge. I love all those colors! Sigh. I will just have to admire from afar.

kidzndogz

Jennie, when are you coming here?? I can't wait to see your DD.

Roxie....that sleeper!! LOL. Tease. ;)

Man, I should make a registry JUST to put the CCO on it and next to quantity put 20. :p

oxeye

Roxie....that sleeper!! LOL. Tease. ;)

He's even wearing it right now. But I think for the last time. :( You'll need to send me your address. (And promise to post pics of your little guy wearing it in about a year or so!) :love:

vonfirmath

I've found every reason in the world why we could use a CCO (I can use my Beco more often! We wouldn't need a second base!) but I'm still trying my best to be good and responsible with money now. How un-fun is that?

No, you wouldn't need a second base -- you'd need a second car seat for a second car. (or to reinstall the Cocoro everytime -- but most infant seats can be installed without the base. So you can take an infant seat out and install it in a new car just like the Cocoro.

Oh you can also take a baby out of the infant seat and put them in your carrier just the same too)

The Cocorro does last longer than a car seat -- but you'd still need a second seat most likely to keep your child rear-facing when they outgrow it.

NVMBR02

The Cocorro does last longer than a car seat -- but you'd still need a second seat most likely to keep your child rear-facing when they outgrow it.

I think she already has a keyfit, so the cco would be instead of a second base. ;)

I have strawberry shake and hazelnut. Since the strawberry shake has been posted already here is hazelnut

Coccoro002.jpg

Spam

They are so cute, mine is out for delivery :D I didn't *need* it either since I'm a using KF30 as well, but I can use both and so can you :p

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Anybody want some pie? Cherry pie? :p

Here is DD1 in DD2's seat. I bought it last fall and hoped that DD1 could use it while DD2 was in the infant seat (to help with our 3-across) but she had already outgrown it at not quite 4. :(

LSinCC1.jpg

kidzndogz

No, you wouldn't need a second base -- you'd need a second car seat for a second car. (or to reinstall the Cocoro everytime -- but most infant seats can be installed without the base. So you can take an infant seat out and install it in a new car just like the Cocoro.

Oh you can also take a baby out of the infant seat and put them in your carrier just the same too)

Oh I know all these things....quit rainin' on my parade lady! :p

jesster

BabyGap last Fall. I don't think they are selling them anymore, though (and Alicia already has dibs on my DS's!)

I was just at BabyGap on Tuesday and saw some sleepers hanging in little plastic packages in front of the registers. There were two that looked similar to yours - a red rainbow and the other was more of a blue stripey rainbow. Your pic is so cute I'm kicking myself for not grabbing a couple for The Baby Who Refuses To Be Born! Might still have time to go back though! lol

And Carrot Cake has already been posted, but here's a side view of it (love the bright orange!)... and one of my filthy car floor!
DSCN3464.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC