Sam in the Recaro Vivo

ADS

mamabear

WOW my 4.5yo DD is the same size as your DD!!
I love the VIVO. She looks so "cocooned" and safe in it. I can't find a blush one to save my life.:rolleyes:

Never seen a turbo in that pretty paisley either......are you attached to it??:whistle:

MustangMama

WOW my 4.5yo DD is the same size as your DD!!
I love the VIVO. She looks so "cocooned" and safe in it. I can't find a blush one to save my life.:rolleyes:

Never seen a turbo in that pretty paisley either......are you attached to it??:whistle:

Not attached at all......LOL

And yeah, DD is very small. Her bio mom is only 5' so DD will be a shorty too :p

MOM25BOYS

Yay!! :D It looks great and fits like a glove in that seat. Soooo glad you like it and Sam looks so great in it.:love::love: Now you have that sexy seat for that stang, lol. :p

Kat_Momof3

I love how she fits in it... I knew she'd fit well... but of course, seeing is believing.

I've seen that turbo pattern before... so pretty.... but forget it's name (I wanna say Annabelle)

And how did I miss you getting a foster baby?? there better so be a post about it in community and there better be a carseat pic (with face blocked out if need be, of course)

munchkin

First, I am upset that you got that seat, it would have looked great in my sister's black with red interior Mustang :p.

I think the newer Mustangs have a little more room in between the seats. My sister has the Turbo right now and it fits much better than yours does without the tippyness.

So you are able to get the Vivo all the way to the fullest height without hitting the back glass? That is AWESOME! I really like her head not being that close to the glass. Thanks for all the pictures. I am going to have to seriously consider getting one.

NannyMom

Looks like it fits her and the car great :thumbsup:

In one of the pics it looked like the Turbo didn't have it's screws. COuld you double check that :eek:

MustangMama

I love how she fits in it... I knew she'd fit well... but of course, seeing is believing.

I've seen that turbo pattern before... so pretty.... but forget it's name (I wanna say Annabelle)

And how did I miss you getting a foster baby?? there better so be a post about it in community and there better be a carseat pic (with face blocked out if need be, of course)

I think it's called Annette, Wal-Mart special! :p :thumbsup:

I didn't have time to post about Baby B, she keeps me too busy! :p She is going home very soon to mommy though ;)

First, I am upset that you got that seat, it would have looked great in my sister's black with red interior Mustang :p.

I think the newer Mustangs have a little more room in between the seats. My sister has the Turbo right now and it fits much better than yours does without the tippyness.

So you are able to get the Vivo all the way to the fullest height without hitting the back glass? That is AWESOME! I really like her head not being that close to the glass. Thanks for all the pictures. I am going to have to seriously consider getting one.

Yes the Vivo raised all the way up without even getting close! :thumbsup: I agree that it freaked me out. Even her GN got a little too close to the glass for comfort, so we stopped using it. I highly recommend the Vivo! :love:

Looks like it fits her and the car great :thumbsup:

In one of the pics it looked like the Turbo didn't have it's screws. COuld you double check that :eek:

Ummmm......well that might be a good idea :whistle:

My sister has had the seat in her garage cause it just doesn't work or is needed in any of our cars. I will have to take a look :eek: Thank you!

The seat looks awesome and she's adorable! :love:

I also noticed that the armrests are set at different heights ;)

I haven't looked yet but they probably are....see above comment :rolleyes:

I'm gonna check it all out later. But just FYI- the seat isn't being used right now so no panic attacks needed! LOL

scatterbunny

I absolutely love the Vivo. :love: I love the fit on both smaller and larger kiddos, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how low to the vehicle seat it sits, allowing it to fit in those vehicles with super-sloped rear windows/rear window pillars. :thumbsup: I have an issue in my Ford Focus with certain boosters not adjusting to the taller settings in the outboard seating positions, but the Vivo adjusted to the tallest setting, no problem...and it's not like the Vivo is a short booster, as in the way it fits the child. It adjusts very tall from the seating area up to the shoulderbelt guide; it just sits lower on the vehicle seat, on a thinner base, than most other boosters, so it sits lower overall in the car.

Kat_Momof3

okay... we could just re-title this thread - Recaro Vivo, how I love you... lol

But seriously... I totally agree with Jenny... it sitting so low really helps it fit, especially because it ISN'T a short booster at all.

Besides that fact, though, I really like that it also, with it being a shallower booster (which can be good for trucks with those extended cab seats that are on the smaller side), the sitting low to the seat lets kids feet touch the floor and be supported way sooner than other boosters... Ruthie right now only has maybe 4" AT MOST before her feet will be flat on the floor in my van... 3" when her toes are pointed down and her heels are angled up... before her toes would be touching.

she's not a leggy kid, so leggy kids should be very very comfortable and have the feet supported even sooner.

kate4478

She looks great! It fits so well. The turbo fits like it did in my 2 door accord, very tippy. :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC