Looking for IRL pictures of Radians.

Mae

Any will do! I just want to see some real pictures of the fabric/color, rather than stock pictures. Also, is there a difference between Princess and Primrose? I don't think there is, it's just the different model of the seat, right?

TIA!

Rep? Did I hear somebody say something about Rep? :whistle: :p

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

IMG_0347_3.jpg

VID00005.jpg

IMG_0140_2.jpg

You said any:whistle:

Mae

Oooh, stegmanc, is that a good, true to color picture of the Princess cover? :D

Mae

Yep. That's just about direct natural light when taken, propped against a crib.

It's so... so... PRETTY! :love:

I think that seals the deal, lol. I'm getting either a Princess or Primrose!

J/K.

Kind of.

catchthewind

This is our Primrose in natural light, and it's a pretty good indication (though not a full shot, it's hard from that angle in our van to get any picture at all).
IMG_4092.JPG

Here's another shot:
radian1.JPG

I really wanted a Flora XT, but was outvoted by DD who insisted on pink. :p (And the Premiers were on sale so ended up being $80 less than an XT too. I couldn't justify $80 for headwings and a cover, no matter how much I wanted to. If we end up with a Radian for the baby instead of the TFP though I'm going to be looking hard for a deal on a Flora XT.)

Is the one stegmanc posted Primrose or Princess? Because mine is definitely a lighter/dustier pink than hers.

Reactions: Mae

Laurette

I have seen two of the pink patterened 80 seats and they were completely different. One was very pink and the other very peachy.

Nassau :love
IMG_0978.jpg

Flora
IMG_0339.jpg

ETA:
Granite
IMG_2305.jpg

Champagne
comming

Last edited:
Reactions: Mae

Mae

It looks like primrose might be not as bright on the sides and trim as the princess. But who knows?

I have seen two of the pink patterened 80 seats and they were completely different. One was very pink and the other very peachy.
I think this (two quotes above) might be right, according to some replies.

So I'm going to assume that the Princess is the more pink one (stegmanc's picture) and the Primrose is the lighter one (catchthewind's picture).

Any other insight to this dilemma? Yes, it's a dilemma. The seat I was actually looking at is the Primrose.

Mae

Trippsmom, did you *just* go outside and take those? :ROTFLMAO:

BTW, I've given too much rep today. But no worries; I'll be back as soon as my 24 hrs is up. ;)

Mae

What is rep? Is that what we need to access other forums? How do we get it? lol

See the little green boxes under your avatar, screen name and other information? When you give out useful information, things that help somebody, or that somebody thinks is worded really well, etc, people will give you rep. The more rep you receive, the more green boxes you have. You get access to certain sub-forums when you reach a certain amt of rep.

You can give people rep by clicking the little "scale" symbol on the bottom of a post. It's between the little green/black dot, and the report feature.

:)

ETA: You can go here http://car-seat.org/usercp.php to see how much rep you've received.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Trippsmom, did you *just* go outside and take those? :ROTFLMAO:

BTW, I've given too much rep today. But no worries; I'll be back as soon as my 24 hrs is up. ;)

Right now I have a Cool Mint CCO and a Flora and Bentley xtsl...:p

and dh has my vehicle...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC