Sharing pictures of my 42 lb kid RFing

Laurette

For some reason DS decided he wanted to try RFing. Since I have a seat that will accomadate him, I said yes. lol It seems silly to me sometimes but he enjoys it and I know he is safer so it's ok. He deffinatly won't be in this seat for long RFing but why not let him do it while he fits. I had to turn him FFing at 2.5 years old because he hit the limit of the seat he was using. I really wanted to make it to 3 but it didn't take long for me to be ok with him FFing.

IMG_0977.jpg

Legs criss crossed

IMG_0973.jpg

Legs straight up on the seat back

IMG_0979.jpg

You can see I have a FFing Radian in the middle and sometimes he chooses that one over the RFing seat but not often. :D I think he looks awful cute RFing. :love:

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
He's got some long legs! How tall is he?

He's a very photogenic child, his expressions is perfect in every pic!

Laurette

Oh, he is 43 in tall with a 15 in torso, very long legs. My DD is the same, short torso and long legs! She is 29 in tall with a 12 in torso.

BTW: Anyone want to estimate the ange of that Radian XTSL?

MOM25BOYS

Oh, he is 43 in tall with a 15 in torso, very long legs. My DD is the same, short torso and long legs! She is 29 in tall with a 12 in torso.

BTW: Anyone want to estimate the ange of that Radian XTSL?

I was just going to comment about that awesome angle you have. :) That looks really upright! How in the world did you get that seat that upright??? :whistle:.. I am jealous since mine is starting to slip after DS5 has been in it a few times. GRRR :thumbsdown:

Laurette

Well, I had just re-installed it; I use a locking clip. ;) The seat in our Mountaineer is very sloped as well.

babygirlsmom1005

He is just too adorable and your gonna have troubles later on with the girls :love:

Madeline loves RF'ing and is the same - all legs!!! If she wasn't 36 lbs - she would still at 4 1/2 years old fit into the Cosco Scerena RF'ing....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC