Can I see your NB pics in convertables?

TiaxMarie

I am specifically looking for Radian, TF, and Coccoro pics with 9lb-ish babies. Any other convertables that fit newborns well would be appreciated as well.

ADS

sunnymw

Hold up lemme dig for ya!! :D I have a ton of DS2 in the Radian at 3-4 days old at 8lbs, maybe as low as 7lbs 14oz

sunnymw

Okay. Here are the ones with all the padding on

firstride016.jpg

firstride009.jpg

firstride013.jpg

Took all the strap padding off
riding013.jpg

riding003.jpg

riding002.jpg

riding014.jpg

HTH!

dmpmercury

The pictures aren't the best but I remember it fit great around the shoulders and it was hard to tighten at the bottom. He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 20 inches. I should of known to take the bottom padding off. I have the exact same seats and patterns as sunnymw. How funny.

teddy021.jpg

teddy156.jpg

JOII

Here is my BIG NB in seats (she was 9.5lbs, 22.5" and 2 weeks in these photos I believe)

IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_5007.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

(she was just slightly below the bottom slots in the MA! I would have been ok using it if I absolutely had to. She is a rarity ;) )

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Here is DD in our My Ride. She wasn't a newborn but was still the size of a newborn - 6 weeks and 7 lbs 8 oz. It fit her quite well with the infant padding.

MiRyde7lbs80z6wks-B.jpg

MiRyde7lbs80z6wks.jpg

TiaxMarie

Thanks!

I'm having a really hard time figuring out new seating arrangements for August. I think we are going with 2 True Fits in DH's car, and 2 Radian's in my car.

But, I'd have to take a TF out of my dad's truck, and replace that, and get another Radian for my vehicle.

Too much to decide!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC