New Pictures!

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
yes and this picture is a little misleading...she is really even with the slots...but it is hard to tell with her shoulder pad things...

Very cute :)

The slots do look like they are high how long is her torso? I know pictures can often be misleading. She sure looks happy!

LuvBug

wow! she will last in that thing for a long time... even though shes only 7m... she still only just at the bottom slots!
You can take off the HUGS to make sure you get a good fit with her every time. Sometimes they can get in the way of the harness fitting right or getting snug enough.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
wow! she will last in that thing for a long time... even though shes only 7m... she still only just at the bottom slots!
You can take off the HUGS to make sure you get a good fit with her every time. Sometimes they can get in the way of the harness fitting right or getting snug enough.

yea i know...but i feel like i can get a tight fit (we didnt actually go anywhere in this pictures...were jsut in our parking space)...im also afraid ill lose them :eek:

LuvBug

I put them in the pouch on the back that the tether goes in to... didnt loose them the 2 years they were in there lol! neither did my sis lol!
You can leave them on, if you want.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
I put them in the pouch on the back that the tether goes in to... didnt loose them the 2 years they were in there lol! neither did my sis lol!

lol...i lost a d-ring in there (actually it wasnt me it was the DH...ofcourse:p) but i think i will take it off and just see how much better it is...but i really feel like its nice and snug...

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
i tried it without hugs and i feel that it is just as tight and i REALLY dont want to lose it so i will keep them on. thanks for the suggestions and compliments though :D

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

LOL. My 12-month-old niece is still using the bottom slots too! I did move the harness up a bit on the Boulevard, but she can't yet use the second to bottom slots on the Marathon! :)

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
i changed the pic...lol..i kept getting "wow she looks so under the bottom slot" this looks much better (i took off the shoulder pads) :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC