Cow Moo Frontier 85?

Karen

I thought I heard that they were going to add a Cow Moo. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that rumor?

ADS

J-max

CPST Instructor
:D How did I miss this????

Defiantly seals the deal on my waiting and getting a frontier!!!

mommycat

Any word of the PWSG getting moo covers as well? I might have to wait on booster training for a few months even if we do get to 40lbs before then....

bethng

Sarah Tilton said 3rd or 4th quarter this year. :)

I was putting off getting the 85 for Avery because of the cow cover coming out. But at BRU today he sat in the new 85 and LOVED the cupholders. I mean he just loved them! Silly boy. He wanted that seat right then and there. I told him I was going to get him one but not until it comes out in the cow cover. He says "I hate that tupid (stupid) cow cover. I want this one!) He didnt get it that day. No funds at the moment but I am sure we will end up with canyon again. :sigh:

steph_s

Any word of the PWSG getting moo covers as well? I might have to wait on booster training for a few months even if we do get to 40lbs before then....

The pkwy sg is getting new covers. I heard something of a re-design and was told today on the phone when I called to ask them why no pink sky or mossy oak for sale without the seat and was told they are getting new "styles" not re-doing the entire seat. I was scared for a minute there that they would re-design the pkwy sg and I would be stuck with my lame covers forever! Anyways, pkwy sg mossy oak and pink sky around April 22nd (they hope) for sale without the seat and in the 3rd or 4th quarter they are looking at 4 new cover choices besides those for the sg. No word on what they might be.

firemomof3

Oh I hope so! I'd love to get ds a cow moo F85 next year for his 4th birthday :love: With the way he's growing I *think* I'll be able to justify it :p

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I have a lot of extra work this month. I'll need to start a Cowmoo Frontier fund, because it is a completely unjustifiable purchase for me and it needs to come from "fun money".

mommycat

I do hope some of these covers make it North. I know people do US covers on Cdn seats but I am not 100% sure I would want to do that since sometimes there seems to be a difference in the padding/labelling/whatever... Cow would be my favourite but ANY interesting cover would be nice.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Sarah Tilton said 3rd or 4th quarter this year. :)

This is what I had heard also. I didn't put it into my review as I was told it wouldn't be official until it had passed all the quality standards and such and was being manufactured or something to that effect. So, it's quite likely it will appear this year from my understanding.

skipspin

The pkwy sg is getting new covers. I Anyways, pkwy sg mossy oak and pink sky around April 22nd (they hope) for sale without the seat and in the 3rd or 4th quarter they are looking at 4 new cover choices besides those for the sg. No word on what they might be.

Probably more versions grey and pink, brown, grey, and black.:thumbsdown: I sure hope I'm wrong.

Darnit I was airplanes, or trucks, or at least maybe orange or something fun and boyish and preferably not a cartoon character. I'm hoping either Graco or Britax will get it before my Recaro expires.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC