Kids Athens Crocs $5.99 with free shipping

ADS

SavsMom

Yep, you have to use the code, but its good for multiple pairs. I ended up getting 2 different colors for $11.98 :thumbsup:

hsjwmom

Anybody know how the sizes run on these? I've never bought any Crocs (or even knock-offs) before. DD3's foot measures about 5.75", and she wears a 6 or 7 which is a bit big still. By their chart, she would wear a 8/9?!

I'm also not clear on their kids/juniors/women sizing for that shoe? CS is closed, otherwise I'd be asking them. :eek:

hsjwmom

Thanks, I figured that for the baby's shoes, but what about for the older kids? They wear a 2 and 4 youth, so I'm guessing get a 2 junior and a 4 women? See where it gets confusing? (Or am I just totally dim? :eek:)

Eh, never mind. I went ahead and order the 2 and 4, I'm just going to hope for the best. :) For the price, it's worth a shot!

Last edited:

littleangelfire

Well, in case anyone else tries or is wondering - I couldn't get the OPs code to give me free shipping, just the $5.99 price. Which admittedly is still a good deal. However, by stacking this code CROSLITE10
with the OPs code I did get free shipping. :)

lovinwaves

got mine today.......HOLY TOLEDO! Can we say way to big!? Not sure what i"m going to do :(

Yeah :rolleyes: Did you see my above post? My son is a size 9W, and he has been wearing his size 6/7 Athens.

We may need a swap thread so everyone can swap different (correct) sizes. :p I ordered 2 pairs for DD because I wasn't sure which would fit her.

littleangelfire

Yeah :rolleyes: Did you see my above post? My son is a size 9W, and he has been wearing his size 6/7 Athens.

We may need a swap thread so everyone can swap different (correct) sizes. :p I ordered 2 pairs for DD because I wasn't sure which would fit her.

I'm hoping the 2 fits my son. I got him a 2 junior, he's wearing 4, I think, or about to need a 4. I actually got out a ruler to measure his foot, since they used inches in the size chart.

2BunniesMommy

Oh, I hope they fit my girls. I got them each a pair and measured their feet and went by the size chart. Got DD2 a 6/7 and DD1 and 10/11. DD1 was just a bit smaller than the 6/7 but it was the smallest size they had and DD1 was right between 8/9 and 10/11 and wears 9s right now, so I went bigger. I got the email today saying they shipped, so I guess I will see them in a few days.

celtic1885

We may need a swap thread so everyone can swap different (correct) sizes. :p I ordered 2 pairs for DD because I wasn't sure which would fit her.[/QUOTE

Yeah, I saw your post, unfortunately I had already ordered mine :rolleyes: dd2's look like they'll fit her in 3 years and dd3's might fit in 2. :whistle: Even dd3's are too big on dd2, they fit but I'm worried they're too lose.

lovinwaves

Oh, I hope they fit my girls. I got them each a pair and measured their feet and went by the size chart. Got DD2 a 6/7 and DD1 and 10/11. DD1 was just a bit smaller than the 6/7 but it was the smallest size they had and DD1 was right between 8/9 and 10/11 and wears 9s right now, so I went bigger. I got the email today saying they shipped, so I guess I will see them in a few days.

My DD wears size 10 stride rite, and the 8/9 Athens are a wee bit big. She wore them to school today though....we shall see how it goes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC