Petite 4y/o in different seats *pic heavy*

firemomof3

Just for fun this morning I put dd2 in a few seats. Please excuse my messy van! She is 4y/o about 32lbs. and 40" tall. She is harnessed full-time in a Complete Air but fits very well in the turbobooster, Oobr and Jane booster (she will not start booster training until she is closer to 40lbs.) I also put her in the MyRide which she tells me she wants ride in now rf :rolleyes: She fit and found it very comfy. I was also able to get the MyRide pretty upright ff in my van :thumbsup:
Jane Indy Plus:
booster003.jpg

booster005.jpg

Graco TB:
boosters002.jpg

boosters001.jpg

Oobr:
boosters003.jpg

boosters004.jpg

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
OMG she's adorable! You're right, those do fit her so well. Gah! LOL

And she looks so tiny, but she's four pounds heavier than Piper was at that age.

Wendy

BabyKaykes

Wow, that Oobr fit is amazing! I hope they come out with new patterns in the future, although I'd have to find away to dance around the price point with DF.

And I love the way she totally disappears in the side shot of the MR! Talk aout SIP! Looking at the frontal shot of her FF in it, I've decided that Graco was finally successful at converting the SS2 to a good convertible.

Laurette

If she wants to ride RFing, why not just turn her CA around? My 4.5 year old, 42lb kiddo just decided he wanted to ride RFing too. We have both a FFing seat and a RFing seat int he car that he can fit and 70% of the time he chooses Rfing. I think it's adorable.

menfusse

Wow! I love the oobr more and more everytime I see it. I can't justify the price though. I had to put E in the vivo once because of a horrible day of puking (sorry TMI) and she rode home in it one day when there was no cleaning out her seat anymore. The belt fit was great, but her head wasn't really within the wings. She's also not the minimum weight, so I was surprised by how well the belt did fit.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Love the Oobr! She is the same age, size as the little girl I watch. She rides in the XTSL RFing in my car.

canadiangie

She's just a bit heavier than my almost 4y/o. It's scary to see a similar sized peanut in seats that appear to fit quite well.

I agree with pp who said the enclosure on the rf MR65 is awesome. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics... :)

urchin_grey

She's too cute. :love: And all legs too! My nephew is 5 inches SHORTER but has the same amount of room above his head in the MR. :p

aeormsby

Great pics. My DD is a few pounds heavier and about an inch shorter. Boosters aren't even on my radar yet but I should start paying attention a little more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC