Pic's of MT and Frontier together:)

laccaycol

ok since i just got the frontier (not the 85) I decided to take pics of them side by side i want to take more but my camera died :( so im charging the battery. Anyway here they are.....

Here they are in the lowest position
mtandfrontier023.jpg

The tallest position
mtandfrontier024.jpg

Then the MT with the foot put forward in tallest position
mtandfrontier025.jpg

mtandfron010.jpg

a couple more the backs of them.

The back of the frontier
mtandfron005.jpg

And the MT
mtandfron006.jpg

i was tryin to hurry since my camera was almost dead and it looks like the MT is kinda leaning will have to get some better ones once the battery gets charged more

and for fun Colton in the Frontier he buckled himself in lol
mtandfrontier018.jpg

and in the MT
mtandfrontier021.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

ilo

Thank you for posting this. Wow I did not realize the MultiTech is so big! DD should fit to RF in it for a very long time once we will move to Europe. I have set to try to RF until she is 5 but I think she would fit in MT even longer.

laccaycol

Thank you for posting this. Wow I did not realize the MultiTech is so big! DD should fit to RF in it for a very long time once we will move to Europe. I have set to try to RF until she is 5 but I think she would fit in MT even longer.

Your Welcome:) i would be surprised if Colton didnt make it to 5 in the MT hes not on the top slots yet and hes 3.5. I just moved up the harness position to the 2nd to the top he still has lots of room. Colton is 37.8 pounds and tryin to find my tape measure to get his height and torso height.

twinsmom

My kids will be 5 next month and still fit with room. They're both about 42-43" tall, and both around 43 lbs. It's a great seat!:D

Laurette

My hubs is a cop and I can tell you that they know nothing about carseats, generally. You might come accross one that is a tech, but it is rare. A carseat is a carseat to cops.

Irishmama

Wow, I love the amount of legroom for rear facing in the MT. I am jealous! I'm surprised how much the two seats look alike though. Thanks for sharing!

steph_s

I can't help but wonder if Britax will release the mt here since they are starting to discontinue their current convertible seats so something is due to be released! They don't typically totally change their seats designs too much so I can't help but cross my fingers they will do something like that here.

jeminijad

If they released that seat, or something very similar here, I would buy it within the first 5 minutes it was available.

Maedze

I can't help but wonder if Britax will release the mt here since they are starting to discontinue their current convertible seats so something is due to be released! They don't typically totally change their seats designs too much so I can't help but cross my fingers they will do something like that here.

They can't release it here. The install requirements don't meet FMVSS 213 requirements.

I have high hopes that Britax will release a new, improved convertible, but it's not going to be the MT or one with similar features.

jjordan

They can't release it here. The install requirements don't meet FMVSS 213 requirements.

I have high hopes that Britax will release a new, improved convertible, but it's not going to be the MT or one with similar features.

This might be obvious to techs, but not to me! Can you explain the bolded in more detail, or give a link that explains it? Thanks!

lenats31

No wonder there is room enough for my almost 6 year old daughter in the MT. She wears clothes size 8 years:p

Lena

jjordan

It doesn't have LATCH. All car seats in the US have to be LATCH compatible.

Why can't they just add a LATCH strap to it? (This may be obvious for those who are more familiar with LATCH, but neither of our cars have LATCH so I've only used it very rarely... Thanks for putting up with me. :))

laccaycol

Wow, I love the amount of legroom for rear facing in the MT. I am jealous! I'm surprised how much the two seats look alike though. Thanks for sharing!

speaking of leg room he still has tons this is him a few months ago. some installs i get are better than others and he has more room
MTTWE014.jpg

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Want to point out that in most states it's not illegal to HAVE one. Just to sell it as a usable car seat, or use it to restrain a child who falls under applicable laws in your state in a moving vehicle. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC