Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO Gender neutral bodyguard cover

I was given 2 Bodyguards that have about a year left. They both have girly covers, so I'd like at least 1 gender neutral. Anyone have one? It doesn't have to be in great condition.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO Gender neutral bodyguard cover

I have a denim. I'd be willing to trade for one of your girly covers.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Let me get some pics posted, and you can decide if you want to trade They are not in EUC. I sprayed them and threw them in the wash, I have to see how they look now.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus

Here is a pic, freshly laundered. They're just kinda grungy. Mostly on the bottom seat portion, and on the side wings, and a bit on the headwings (but I think that has the least grunge maybe).

BTW- If anyone has a neutral cover that is just as grungy to get rid of, I'll happily take it. And I'm certainly NOT lookng just to swap covers, I'll buy one outright. (unless you want to swap)
    Last edited by NannyMom; 08-27-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Carseat Crazy

I've got a grubby black one. It should clean up okay. You can have it free for shipping if you want it
    Me & DH FF'ing in seatbelts
    DS 6/04 in a PWSG HBB
    DS 09/10 ERF in RA50