Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
So, I'm buying one. :eek:

Now, which one? (poll to come)

I like the more solid colors like Strawberry Shake, Keylime, and Cool Mint. If you think I should pick one of the others, please do tell why. ;)

We have a Flora XTSL, but I don't want ds to use it. It is dd's seat and I want to save it for her. :thumbsup:

One reason I'm having such a problem chosing is because I'll be selling it eventually, most likely. I am going to use it as an educational seat to show that not all erfing seats take a ton of room ftb and for dd. She and ds aren't doing so well riding next to eachother :mad: so I need something small enough to fit behind my seat and the xtsl is not that seat when dh gets in my vehicle. We use the CCO I've been borrowing in the cars in the family (my parents' cars, etc.)

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You've got all pastels listed there. I don't like the pastels for everyday use, demo use, and then selling it later, myself. I just know my kids would manage to stain the cover, so I'd get one that would show dirt a bit less. When I get one I plan on Cherry Pie, LOVE that deep red! Though I also like the deep brown one, what's that called?

scoutingbear

Another vote for cherry pie. A nice fun color but not as easily stainable (I hope). That said, dh really wants cool mint for ours so that is probably what we'll end up getting...although I really like pie. a lot.

natysr

Chestnut! That's the one I chose. I also like Cherry Pie though. I don't like the lighter colors, because I'm afraid they will show dirt easily.

babyherder

You've got all pastels listed there. I don't like the pastels for everyday use, demo use, and then selling it later, myself. I just know my kids would manage to stain the cover, so I'd get one that would show dirt a bit less. When I get one I plan on Cherry Pie, LOVE that deep red! Though I also like the deep brown one, what's that called?

I think cherry pie would be good with the Bently XTSL too. Once you take out the infant insert its solid, right?

Kat_Momof3

I put other...

because I want to know what seat (gimme a pattern also please) Tripp will be riding in.

I like to coordinate when possible.

but on the note of using a bold color... if you want one, I vote CARROT CAKE!!

Cryssy Jane

I voted keylime because I really want that cover. I do :love: my cool mint cover and I have a carrot cake cover as well. I've also had a strawberry shake cover for a while. I really didn't find any of them to stain or show dirt very easy.

Laurette

I have the Keylime and I do love it BUT I would choose a darker color if I had to choose again. I want the Chestnut now, maybe the Cherry Pie; Lilly looks great in Red.

crunchierthanthou

cool mint! those three are my favorites, too. I've had strawberry shake and key lime, but I've really always wanted a cool mint. :eek: and next time, I'm not asking dh his opinion. :p

Spam

I'm having the same dilema. I thought I wanted cool mint, but the dirt thing has me hung up. I need to see irl pics of all the covers :whistle:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have Chestnut, Key Lime, Cool Mint, and Strawberry Shake. I use the Key Lime the most (by far), if that helps at all. (Of course, being completely happy with Key Lime doesn't preclude me from wanting Carrot Cake and Cherry Pie :whistle:)

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I'm having the same dilema. I thought I wanted cool mint, but the dirt thing has me hung up. I need to see irl pics of all the covers :whistle:

I would like to see some irl pics of Cherry Pie. I am afraid to do the browns for fear that the browns would clash.... Though it does seem that Combi and SKJP are in cahoots.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
So... I was thinking Cherry Pie until... One of my coworkers said, " I like Cherry Pie! Looks like the perfect seat for a little razorback... ((shudder and vomit)) Anyone have one of the browns irl?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC