Symphony 65

OK so we got our new Symphony 65 today and i like it but i HATE the color, lol it is the circle pattern but it fits my girl well, the 2 yr old is 36 inches tall with a 14 inch seated position and weighs 28lbs and the head rest is still on the first slot, so we have one more slot on the headrest and 2 more slots on the harness before she has to be moved ffing,
just for kicks i put dd#1 in it who is 8.5 yrs old and will be 9 in Sept. and here are her measurments 17 seated position, 26 seated to the top of her head and is exactly 4foot tall, and only weighs 50lbs, and it fit her perfectly on the highest settings

measurments
1st slot 7 inches
tallest slot is 17 inches
Headrest lowest 22inches
highest is 27
from the back of the seat to the front where the legs bend is 12 inches
the only thing i dont like is the crotch strap does not move at all

I have pictures of both in the seat but the dog ate my camera cord so i will have to update later with pictures after i make it to town to get a new one!

I dont know if i am going to keep it or not i would really like to sell it and get a Radian or something simlar but i dont know yet! lol

If you have any more questions on it or need more measruments instruct me how and where and i will get them for you!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC