Does Target know what they're doing?

Cindy&Connor

Background:A month or two ago I ordered a Radian65 from Target.com. I used the 10% off code and the total was $203. I didn't like it and my sil returned it to the store for me with no problem. They gave her $212 back because they didn't deduct the 10%.

Tonight I was in Target and noticed a Radian box. I thought that was weird since they don't sell it in the store and then I noticed it was on the 30% off clearance shelf. I'm pretty sure it was the one I returned because dh got a little tape happy when he was taping the box back. I'm not sure if this is how they handle all their online returns but it seems like if someone had the time and patience they could get a really good deal. Buy it online, return it for $9 more than you paid, then re-buy it for 30% off.

ADS

southpawboston

wow, so you could have gotten it a second time around for $148.40!!! that would have been an awesome deal! too bad you didn't like it enough to "reconsider" after seeing it on clearance!

Dillipop

I ran across a marathon in brownstone at my local target for $190. I almost picked it up, but remembered Dh would probably kill me and that my master plan involves the recaro, not another marathon. I think they put all their online returns on the floor instead of sending them back. I remember someone posting about a regent in store and that's the only way I can imagine it would get there.

Mumoflittleguys

I found a Marathon for $188 on the clearance shelf, and nearly got it, but upon closer inspection, the cover was visibly used, dirty, and in generally awful shape.

o_mom

I have gotten a Parkway (tiffany) for $49.99 that way (still had plastic bag on and all tags) and two MA's (arcadia grass) for $135. I also saw a PP PV SIP for 30% off, but wouldn't touch that even at 75% off, lol.

All were Target.com returns - still had the shipping labels on and one even had the packing slip still attached.

Tara

Interesting...but why do I doubt anyone in my area would even *consider* a Radian ??

(I, too, am holding out for the Recaro as my master plan hehe)

arly1983

I have gotten a Parkway (tiffany) for $49.99 that way (still had plastic bag on and all tags) and two MA's (arcadia grass) for $135. I also saw a PP PV SIP for 30% off, but wouldn't touch that even at 75% off, lol.

All were Target.com returns - still had the shipping labels on and one even had the packing slip still attached.

Where do you live??? Our Target never has deals like that.

o_mom

Where do you live??? Our Target never has deals like that.

Indianapolis.

The Marathons were last summer when they were clearancing the Arcadia Grass anyway, these just happened to be Target.com returns. The Parkway was right after Christmas. I bought it for someone else as I have two boys and the oldest is at least 18 mos-2 years from even part time booster use. I just couldn't leave it sit there at that price, though. :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

Wow! I am so jealous!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC