For Sale Baby girl clothes *PIC HEAVY!*

kidzndogz

Going through the box of stuff I have built up and getting rid of the girl stuff I won't need. *sniff* Everything is in good condition unless otherwise noted. Prices don't include shipping. If my prices suck please offer whatever you want. :p I just need the extra cash to get Shrimp some stuff, so I'm not picky. :thumbsup:

1. Old Navy pink onesie with deer and mushrooms. 3-6mos. $4
DSCN0392.jpg

4. Carters pink w/white polka dot bubble romper. 6 mos. $4
DSCN0389.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

kidzndogz

13. Circo pink skirt. 12 months. Maliha wore this a lot and you can tell it's been washed. No stains or tears or fading or anything but its got that soft cottony feel things get when they've been washed if that makes sense? Has bloomers underneath. $3
DSCN0378.jpg

15. Gymboree blue halter romper with mermaids. 6-12 months. $7
DSCN0372.jpg

18. NWT Circo bunny slippers, 0-3 months. Not sure why they look dark in the pic? They are white. My lighting sucks I guess. $3
DSCN0394.jpg

Last edited:

kidzndogz

PMed all ya'll!

Sorry Jennie, Clarissa snatched 'em. :p

Just FYI, normally I love trading but this time I really need the extra cash because Shaun and I still have a couple bigger things we need to get the Shrimp, and every little bit counts. But thank you for the offers! :love:

kidzndogz

Well you're the one that said this was a boy! You made it so. lol.

I wanted to keep it but couldn't justify it. :( I'll have to find an owl something else now.

kidzndogz

Oh and I washed the blue seersucker snail outfit and the white spot came out. It's totally clean now! No stains. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC