Child Passenger Safety Vinyl Vehicle Stickers

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
SOLD OUT!

A group of child passenger safety advocates and I have arranged to make some vehicle decals available to other parents. We have a few styles and colors available for purchase. These are vinyl decals similar to those used by auto dealers. They can be applied to glass, bumpers or other relatively flat areas of a vehicle. These are not bumper stickers or static decals- they are individual vinyl letters with a light adhesive that are applied all at once when the backing is removed. Since there is no background, you should pick a color that will be visible and look good against your paint or window. Once applied, they cannot be moved or reused, though they can be removed and discarded without much difficulty.

If you would like to order some, please follow these steps:

1) Look at some examples of the styles and colors we have:

"It's Not About Laws, It's About Lives!" RED
http://www.car-safety.org/sticker2.jpg

"Love Me? Buckle Me." DARK BLUE (Looks darker than it is)
http://www.car-safety.org/sticker4.jpg

http://www.car-safety.org/sticker6.jpg

"It's Not About Laws, It's About Lives!" RED on vehicle
http://www.car-safety.org/sticker7.jpg

2) Make sure we have what you want in stock. No back orders will be accepted, though there will be a waiting list for any stickers on orders that have not been paid. Our current inventory is as follows, and is subject to change:

WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SORRY! YOU MAY ORDER DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER HERE:

http://www.car--toons.com/category.php?id=25

3) Reply to this thread to reserve your stickers. Please include the quantity and color of the stickers you want. If you are not a registered member of Car-Seat.Org, also please include a name or handle in your post. If you are not a member, or have not confirmed your email address, then you should also leave an email address in case I need to contact you. If I have no way to contact you and can not get a timely response on this thread, then your reservation or order may be cancelled if there is a problem. Please limit your order to 3 stickers total, and 1 per design initially to give more parents a chance to order. Your order is not "accepted" until I reply to you saying that enough are available to fill your order. If there are not enough stickers available, you may still reply and your order will be filled if someone does not send their payment.

4) Send payment to me using Paypal, Cashier's Check or Money order. Personal checks will be accepted, but may take 7 days to clear before I will mail the stickers. All payment must be received within 14 calendar days, or I reserve the right to sell your reserved stickers to the next person on the list. Do NOT send any money if I did not reply to your post and accept your order. No back orders will be taken other than the waiting list for those that are not paid in the 14 day period.

The stickers are US$2 each. There will be a US$1.50 charge on each order to cover USPS First Class postage, shipping materials, and my time to prepare and mail the items. If you prefer Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, the postage and handling charge will be US$5. If you are outside the USA, I may be able to arrange for postage at a higher rate. So, the cost to USA residents with first class postage would be:

One sticker: US$3.50
Two stickers: US$5.50
Three stickers: US$7.50

Again, there may be additional charges for priority mail or postage outside the USA.

To arrange payment by Cashier's Check, Money Order or personal check (must wait to clear), please send me a private message or email me for the name and address.

I will reply to this thread when your payment is received and I have shipped your stickers.

5) Wait for your stickers! I will send the stickers via first class or priority mail. I can usually ship within 1-2 business days from the time I receive your payment, plus up to 7 extra days for personal checks. You should have them within 1-2 weeks.

6) Apply your stickers. Here are the instructions from the manufacturer:

http://www.car--toons.com/installation.htm

7) Enjoy! If the stickers are a success, we will probably order more once the first batch is sold out! Please watch here for details.

If there are any problems, please post here. Other feedback, positive or negative, should also be posted here, so that it may help us with future orders. We did this as a service to make inexpensive vehicle stickers available to other interested parents. We are not making any profit from these stickers! They cost us $2 each and the modest shipping charge barely covers postage, envelopes and materials, let alone the time involved to do all the work. I will try to resolve any problems, but please assume that all orders are final and no warranties or guarantees are given or implied by anyone, including me, the others who helped organize this effort or the manufacturer.

ADS
U

Unregistered

Sticker Order

Hi! I am interested in two of your vinyl sticker decals. I would like one of the "Are Your Kids Safe? Are you Sure?" in white, and one of the "It's Not About Laws, It's about lives" with the booster in red. I am not a registered member of this board, but I was told about these stickers by JenE.

My name is Paula Keeton, and you can reach me at pkeeton@bellsouth.net

Thanks!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Thank you for visiting!

Paula, I have your order set aside. I will be emailing you shortly!

Thanks!

U

Unregistered

Sticker

I'd love to order one too

Love Me? Buckle Me." YELLOW

I am in Canada though, so I need to know the appropriate postage to send.

I am not a registered user, but my name is Erin and my email is amazonerin@hotmail.com

D

dhardawa

If you still have some of the Are your kids safe? Are you sure? I would like one. Please let me know. Thanks.

Dana

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Darren...Can I get
2 red "it's not about laws, it's about lives" stickers? If not, then

one of those, and one "love me, buckle me" in yellow.

Thanks!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Hi Erin, Dana and Julie-

I have set aside the ones you wanted and updated the remaining available stickers in the first message. We are now out of the white "Are Your Kids Safe, Are You Sure" decals.

Please send me a private message or email to arrange payment if you do not plan to use Paypal.

Darren

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Thanks!

Dana and Julie, I received your Paypal payments. I will try to ship tomorrow, Monday at the latest. Thanks again!

Darren

mamamia

Hey Darren, I really what a white one! since they are all gone :(, I wondered when you may place another order? If you think that is a definite I will wait and order 3 all at once. No need for you to be mailing to me more than once. :)
Thanks!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Hi-

It's not yet clear if we will make another order or not. I'm not conviced there would be enough demand for a second order yet, and it's somewhat expensive up front. As it is, I think I overestimated the demand for the first order.

I'll let you know if there's a white one available if other orders go unpaid. Sorry!

bazanna

Senior Community Member
mamamia, i may have a spare white one. i originally ordered 2 of each with the hopes of handing them out to coworkers and a couple of parents who are interested. i can send you one if i get everyone else taken care of. :)

Robert

CPST Instructor
I have placed the sticker on my van. The stickers look great and were easy to apply. You can place the sticker just about anywhere.

mamamia

Banaza-that would be great. Let me know.

Darren-I will probably order 2 red from you anyway. I will figure it out tomorrow and let you know!

threerugratz

Sticker request

Darren

I would like one "It's not about laws, It's about lives" sticker with a booster in red please.

Thanks, Lisa

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Hi Lisa-

Thanks! A red one is in an envelope for you!

If you don't have Paypal, please email me for payment address.

Did you get my previous email reply, by the way?

threerugratz

Thanks Darren

I did receive your email, thank you.

I have sent you payment through paypal. I included a short note saying who I was. The paypal account will show my husband's name.

Thanks a bunch.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I got it!

I should be able to send it out Monday, Tuesday at the latest!

Thanks!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
thanks mamamia

I have 2 red ones set aside in an envelope for you- thanks again!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC