05 Dodge Magnum

Jenelle

We have the possibility of getting an 05 Magnum, currently I use it part time and am ok with it. My question is, which 3rd carseat do I purchase for our newborn to fit between 2 Graco Nautilus'?

Currently my 2 older kids are in the Nautilus still in the 5 pt harnesses. We are looking at buying a 3rd carseat and would prefer a 3 in 1 but i dont know if there are any out there that will fit? I want to avoid an infant carrier if at all possible.

Any suggestions? Or is this an impossible thing to do without getting different seats for the older kids? We havent bought the magnum yet, but it's really our only option right now as a family member is willing to sell it to us and we are trying to keep things off our credit in hopes of buying a home next year. Thanks :)

ADS

Jenelle

Would this be easier if i just gave in and started off with a newborn carrier? I had always assumed those were wider at the base.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC