recaro young sport?

mykidsmom

I thought I noticed on another thread someone state that there would be a new Recaro Young Sport with a higher harness weight limit.

Does anyone know about this?

Thanks!

ADS

fyrfightermomma

Allegedly it will be called the ProSport and harness to atleast 80 lbs per a Recaro rep. No idea on when it's supposed to debut and Recaro is infamous for delaying releases so I wouldn't delay buying a seat to wait if you really need one. I'm holding out though hoping it's soon! There are really no other details on the seat though or even if it will look like a YS or anything

Spam

When I first heard about it cs rep said it would be around May 1st and to look for updates on recarokids.com. I emailed again yesterday and was told around May 15th and photos should be up within a couple of weeks on their site. If you're in need of a seat, you may not want to keep waiting. Weren't they supposed to release an infant seat too?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC