you have chnaged me

broken4u05

yesterday the twins had a big twins playdate meeting thing. It was for the local twins club and there was at least like 20 or 30 twins there. But there was one set of girl that were soo cute but very small. They first looked like they were only like 4 or 5 months than i saw them crawling and i asked how old and the mom said 11 months. I said they were small and asked if they were preemies. they were 2 months early and one if them just hit 13 pounds... Well guess what i was thinking... THEY WILL BE RFING FOR A LONG TIME.... lol i never ever used to think like that. I used to think you turned them around at a year. thanks everyone

ADS

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
yesterday the twins had a big twins playdate meeting thing. It was for the local twins club and there was at least like 20 or 30 twins there. But there was one set of girl that were soo cute but very small. They first looked like they were only like 4 or 5 months than i saw them crawling and i asked how old and the mom said 11 months. I said they were small and asked if they were preemies. they were 2 months early and one if them just hit 13 pounds... Well guess what i was thinking... THEY WILL BE RFING FOR A LONG TIME.... lol i never ever used to think like that. I used to think you turned them around at a year. thanks everyone

lol..i ifnd myself doing the same thing now...and getting mad at misuse on TV...:p

broken4u05

lol i do that too.. i think i am diving my BF crazy... I used to just be like aww cute baby now i am like he is cute but he should be RFing or straps not tight or something.... he says he doesn't care but i think it will start bugging him.

JaRylan

It feels good to be a changed person! I had a friend ask me the other day about a car seat for her daughter that would keep her harnessed longer...we looked at some seats the other night.:D

broken4u05

alot of people ask what i think than never do it... that is annoying. But thank you all for helping me learn to keep all the kids i take care of safe

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC