• sell used turbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • clicky box

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ginny4

ok i need to ask this in a different way than before.....i know i'm driving you all crazy. LOL

My DD who will be 6yo in May is going to full time booster use. she is begging for a GIRLY booster.

I had thought for a few months that her fit in the monterey (orginially DS1 seat; red cover) was not good & wouldn't be for a LONG time. so i went ahead & got her the girly turbo during targets killer deal ($25) awhile back. this is her birthday present. then now when i needed to temporarily use a booster while her regent was in need of a wash her fit in the monterey was much much better. i don't mind her at all in the monterey. tho i think her fit is really better in the turbo. so now what?.....

currently own:
Monterey (red) sitting in the garage unloved. will actually expire before her littlest brother can use it.
Turbo (gender neutral cover) - that is used as a spare/grandmas car
Turbo (GIRLY) - upcoming b-day present

so i don't know what makes sense to do:
sell the monterey for now?
return the turbo to target & buy her a pink monterey?
keep everything the way it is & eventually the monterey might be used (like when the turbo is outgrown approx 2 or so years from now)?

ADS

babyherder

Well, I don't really like the girly cover on the TB that Target had on sale. Kind of bright for my taste. So I would be tempted to return it and get a pink Monterey cover. That has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with my preference for how the seats look so not sure that is helpful!

NVMBR02

If you find that you need to have extra boosters for your kids or you have extra kids around and having a an extra booster would be nice then I would keep all three and try to get a pink cover for the monterey and use that as her primary seat 9provided the fit is as good or better than the turbo)

Otherwise I would return the new turbo and get a pink cover for the montery with the money.

ginny4

i think i'll grab the turbo from my moms, take pics of her in that as well as the monterey & you'll can help me figure out which fit is better. & then maybe the decision will be easier

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC