Thank you!

ChckLiz

Just wanted to thank you guys. I didn't know until the other day that my SS1 had a second loop on it for smaller/bigger babies on the waist harness. I just got done playing around with it and I feel confident that when my next kiddo uses it, it'll fit perfectly! If I had known that I could do that I would have waited to get Jonah a convertible seat because I put him in the SS1 this morning and he has JUST outgrown it! I had never moved the waist to the second loop, which is why it was always so tight on him and why I got his bigger seat in the first place. So thank you!!! :D

ADS

ChckLiz

yeap.. so didn't know it until I read it here and figured it out this morning. I can see that it definitely will fit a 30 pound kid comfortably as far as the harness goes.. Jonah had plenty of harness left, just not enough shell!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC