Target SCORE!!!!

mommaon112903

RA50 for $55 :love: :D :thumbsup:

Josef does not fit into it of course, but I swear when I first sat him in it, his shoulders were right *at* the top slot, and I *know* he was well over the third slots in his Regent.

DH :love: pattern and wishes we had someone to use it for! Of course he would like it-I swear he should go work with Graco, he :love: their patterns :p

I will be giving this to my neice for her first birthday (even though she already has three seats-two EFTAs and a Scenera) but hey, I think everyone
"needs" a $55 RA50, right? ;)

I am hoping to take it to them when Josef and I fly up next month. If I take it in its orginal box, and check it-will it be insured thru Delta? I would *hate* to have something happen to it, but I have read other places that if it is in its orginal box, it will be covered. Is this true? I of course will call Delta, just curious if anyone here knew wheather this is true or not. If not, my Mom can get it when she visits in July.

Thanks for letting me share in my excitment!

Oh, and the DOM.....12-29-2009!!! :D

ADS

ChristyH

Lucky!!!!!! I am at Target almost daily now trying to find a deal, I actually take them to the "find the price" scanner and they always come up full price and then I have to drag them back. lol

Awesome find!

Maedze

Nice find! I'd have probably grabbed it too, for that price, and found *something* to do with it. LOL.

skitle1802

I got one the other day too...$49.99 +tax DOM of Jan 4, 2010 Awesome timing...going to my neice's 3rd baby.

o_mom

Lucky!!!!!! I am at Target almost daily now trying to find a deal, I actually take them to the "find the price" scanner and they always come up full price and then I have to drag them back. lol

Awesome find!

Just a hint.... if you take the shelf tag to the scanner you can just scan that.... no dragging large objects required. :)

dmpmercury

Sweet. I didn't even realize target carried those in the store. I'll be on the lookout next time I go to target. Although I don't know if ours carries them.

AtTheSouthDam

Sweet. I didn't even realize target carried those in the store. I'll be on the lookout next time I go to target. Although I don't know if ours carries them.

More often then not the MA50 and my Radian are online order returns. Instead of simply shipping them back, when they are returned to the store they are reduced as "open box" and put in the clearance. It really is a game of chance to find them as returns can happen any day of the week unlike traditional markdowns.

mommaon112903

My Target is no longer carrying the Britax line, and I had my eye out on this one ;) It was marked down to around $100 on Monday, so when we went over there today, I just *had* to look.

More often then not the MA50 and my Radian are online order returns. Instead of simply shipping them back, when they are returned to the store they are reduced as "open box" and put in the clearance. It really is a game of chance to find them as returns can happen any day of the week unlike traditional markdowns.

Splash

And I was in Target today and for the first time ever (well, close to ever) I didn't go down the car seat aisle. I NEED a $50 RA50. I reallyreally do.

susanx4

my target never has anything cool!! one time i got so excited i saw a regent in the clearance shelf and ran to it... it was $209!!!! i was like WHAT its not even that much online anymore!

Mom2FiveGirls

Awesome deal! I was just by Super Target today, but couldn't convince DH that we needed to go (I just wanted to check and see if they had any good clearanced car seats but apparently DH doesn't think that's a good reason to drag 5 kids into Target...).

kaleigh71

A couple of weeks ago I found a Monterey online return at our SuperTarget. Marked down to $85 I picked it up just to be able to take a good look at it. My son is a bit too skinny for it and I ended up returning it the next day but it was nice to get a chance to see it in person since there aren't any places locally that carry it. Now I am able to mark it off my list for when I need to purchase a booster. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC