Radian XTSL - Flora & Petal

Calideedle

I actually like the Petal a lot more IRL than I thought I would. It was hard to find a straight on shot of what Petal looked like (that wasn't stock photo). So here she is.

I love Flora, Ava loves Petal.

----------------------------*Flora ------------------------*Petal
4465d7ba.jpg

2eb445e7.jpg

702eab59.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

steph_s

I love both covers! Not sure if I could handle that much pink in my back seat (I'm use to having boys). Just wanted to tell you that your dd is adorable!! SK should start using her in their pictures as a model. I don't know why but the way she is smiling and sitting in the seat strikes me as her and the seat having the same personality.

simplychels

even the coloring in those pics looks off to me. If my Petal came out of the box that vibrantly pink I'd be going :eek: But yah, its not quite that vibrant

babyherder

Her blue eyes match the blue in the Flora. Get her a modeling job with SK and then you can get both covers and switch back and forth!

Calideedle

I love both covers! Not sure if I could handle that much pink in my back seat (I'm use to having boys). Just wanted to tell you that your dd is adorable!! SK should start using her in their pictures as a model. I don't know why but the way she is smiling and sitting in the seat strikes me as her and the seat having the same personality.

Thank you! :love:

even the coloring in those pics looks off to me. If my Petal came out of the box that vibrantly pink I'd be going :eek: But yah, its not quite that vibrant

It may be a little bright (it is in natural light, no flash). It is pretty vibrant, it just arrived today. It is sitting next to Flora which is not bright at all so maybe that makes it look more flashy! Also Petal has white and Flora has a cream cover so that would make Petal look brighter.

With flash:
c708b4e6.jpg

Her blue eyes match the blue in the Flora. Get her a modeling job with SK and then you can get both covers and switch back and forth!

I wish, that would be awesome. I already have Flora & Petal so I think I need a Malibu.

Cryssy Jane

Could you take a picture of the petal witht he infant inserts? I'm thinking about getting the cover just as a spare (O is in love with it, and :love: the malibu one), but I wanted to make sure it's not too busy, and S would still need the body pillow for support.

simplychels

It may be a little bright (it is in natural light, no flash). It is pretty vibrant, it just arrived today. It is sitting next to Flora which is not bright at all so maybe that makes it look more flashy! Also Petal has white and Flora has a cream cover so that would make Petal look brighter.
Mine in my sig is nowhere near as bright. I just looked at other pics I had in different lights and its still nowhere near as bright. I'd like to see mine against a Flora cover to see if it made it appear brighter. May have to call up a friend to play car seats because she has Flora. Or ya know perhaps its because of different camera's but even when I look at my pics I say to myself, yup thats more what it is. More of a dusty pink then a HOLY PINK! haha. Though it is still a whole lotta pink regardless of what shade it is.

Thanks for taking the pics!

Calideedle

Mine in my sig is nowhere near as bright. I just looked at other pics I had in different lights and its still nowhere near as bright. I'd like to see mine against a Flora cover to see if it made it appear brighter. May have to call up a friend to play car seats because she has Flora. Or ya know perhaps its because of different camera's but even when I look at my pics I say to myself, yup thats more what it is. More of a dusty pink then a HOLY PINK! haha. Though it is still a whole lotta pink regardless of what shade it is.

Thanks for taking the pics!

All I know is the one in my Living Room is not a dusty pink. lol.

It very well could be the Camera too. Not sure but mine is a Nikon D60.

In this thread it looks pretty bright too: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=104166

ChristyH

I had a hard time deciding because I love both of them but we ended up with the Flora, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Even more IRL than I thought I would, but I do kinda wish I had the Petal as a backup.

melniemi

I love both. My dd picked Flora but now she's already asking for a pink seat. I'll probably be ordering one eventually...gotta build up some pp :p

arly1983

I have had SEVERAL princess radian 80 covers from SKJP and the last one I ordered from SKJP was more bright. I wonder if they have played with their fabric or have a new run or something from their supplier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC