Do I want another Vivo or a (used, but safe) Monarch?

a_js

We used to have a Britax booster (not a Monarch, I forget what it was.. had clips on the side?) I liked it except for the clips. The belt fit was great. I gave it away. Anyway, DS is in a vivo in dh's car and aRadian in mine. I told him I'd buy him a booster for his birthday, but I may need to do that a little early, as he's straining the limits of the Radian :eek: I can buy an '07 Monarch or another Vivo for about the same price. Which should I do? Pros? Cons? He's too slender in build for a Monterery, unfortunately.

TIA :D

ADS

Kat_Momof3

I'd get another vivo... you know it fits him well and you can get a newer date (newer ones are popping up now... especially if you order directly from the recaro online shop)

Yoshi

We :love: our Monarch which I got here off of swap- except for the low armrests which make buckling hard, it is perfect for us. We've had a Vivo too, (loved that as well) but the Monarch has cupholders (if that is important to him). Whichever you pick, they are both terrific seats. :thumbsup:

mburks26

Recaro told me that the Vivo's are on back order and that the new booster will be avaible end of April.

But wont help me any as the new one is wider then the Vivo. aggggg

a_js

Recaro told me that the Vivo's are on back order and that the new booster will be avaible end of April.

But wont help me any as the new one is wider then the Vivo. aggggg

The new Vivo, or the Monza-type-booster will be available end of April? Because I thought it wasn't out till next year..

mburks26

We will be launching our ProBooster the end of April. This seat will be a bit wider and will accommodate children up to 120lbs. I believe one of the colors will be black/lt. blue. I’m not sure when we will be offering a girl color in this

That is the reply. Some type of ProBooster?

Kat_Momof3

the pro booster is the US version of the Monza... are you sure that it will be out in April?? I'm gonna be so excited...

as for the vivo, people have been getting newer dates on them already.

And I don't care WHAT color the pro booster comes in... as long as it isn't all black, all grey, all tan... you know?

Kat_Momof3

hmmm... me thinks I will have to try calling Gayle and asking myself after class tomorrow... I should have time since I already did my easter shopping.

Kat_Momof3

I'm gonna have to remember to ask what stores it will go to first, see if she can give me measurements, and of course ask about latch compatibility... because I'm going to be saving and scrimping to afford this seat (once I know for sure it won't be too wide for Ruthie, of course) and I'll want to know details... hmmmm... that reminds me I should ask her if she knows what the MSRP should be (I know it will not be for sure, but it should be close, right?)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC