Evenflo Confidence Booster

canadianmom2three

Just bought the Evenflo Confidence Booster, Canada version (which is identical I believe to US, except minimum weight is 40lbs).
This booster is a high back that converts to a backless booster.

Features:
-EPS foam in headrest, backrest and seat area
-Adjustable 3 ways - headrest heightx3, backrest heightx4 and seat depthx3
-Two fold out cup and snack holders with dishwasher safe inserts
-Two LED reading lights on headrest
-Superb belt guides - shoulder guides are designed to make it near to impossible for belt to fall out, seat guides involve NO armrest, really easy to get right
-Converts to backless booster

Pro's
-really comfy and well padded, and eps foam throughout
-super adjustable and roomy, fits my 7yo daughter really well
-love that it has NO armrests to buckle under, the armrests are just two little stumps that raise out of the seat about 2" and do not interfere with the belt

Con's
-lights do nothing to help dd read in the dark - do not seem to be well aligned
-I wish it could have been just a touch taller, the adjustments are great, but not really tall enough for my tastes
-evenflo recommends this seat for anyone over 12 months:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t120/canadianmom2three/Car Seat Pics/

th_IMGP1834.jpg

ADS

musicmaj

I bought this seat for my 46lb 6.5 year old. She loves it. She says that it is the most comfortable seat for her. I love the adjustments. I love that it doesn't have any armrests to route the seatbelt through. I wish it was a little more narrow so I could use it in a three across. Other than that, we are happy with this seat.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I bought this about a month ago and I have to say it is my favorite of the boosters I have.I love the many ways to adjust it. I bought it for my 11 yo daughter to use in my Surburban because it has very low seatbacks and she needs head support. She just fits into it in the surburban, but in cars with more upright seatbacks she tends to be a bit above the belt guides. I will probably get a combi soon for dd and use the confidence for one of the younger children as a carpool seat. I am extremely happy with it in 3 across. The lack of armrests make buckling a cinch.

I too was disappointed with the lights, but the wide shallow seat base is great for my dd's very un-childlike hips, so it is worth it.

Kim

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC