Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Marathon Cover and Roundabout Cover

Hi all - these were donated to our car seat program at the center I work at (www.ababycenter.org) and frankly, none of our clients use britax - so I thought the smart thing to do would be sell them and purchase a scenera - which we can always use.

Marathon Cover - I forget what they called this (herringbone maybe?) - it's slightly faded, but hard to tell until you flip the cover over. The elastic is tight and from my quick glance, it's in pretty good condition (no stains/tears) - $35 shipped

The Roundabout cover is more faded. It is not grimy or anything, but it's clearly been used more then the marathon cover. There are some stains on the inside of the cover - but nothing really on the print side. The elastic is still elasticy. (is that a word?) $25 shipped

[IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4067/4459107251_4a11eaebba.jpg[/IMG

I also have a jean Maya Wrap size M - $20 shipped - great condition

And lastly - I have an Eddie Bauer Buddy Harness - the kind that goes on the child's back and has a lead for you to hold (ok... a leash...) - I'll throw it in for $5 if you buy anything else...

PM me or email me k.oconnell@comcast.net
    Kate - Mom to 2 boys! - CPST

It's off! Yipee!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: Marathon Cover and Roundabout Cover

That's a Portland MA cover.

Re: Marathon Cover and Roundabout Cover

Ah ha! that's it. thanks.

And looking at it now that the sun's come up - it does have some discoloration on the front - so $30 shipped takes it.

Not major stains - just sun bleaching.
    Kate - Mom to 2 boys! - CPST

It's off! Yipee!