deals on toy story 1&2!!

ADS

skitle1802

I got each BluRay combo pack for $7.99 each!!!
Awesome deal!!!

Target $22.99 sale
buy both get $10 instant savings
2 $10 cpn from DMR
= $15.98 +tax!!!

Holly

This is awesome! My dh e-mailed me about this, he saw it on slick deals.
I just got them at Walmart, price matched with the toys r us price plus the coupons.

There is just one thing that is kind of weird. Toy Story 1 came in a DVD box and Toy Story 2 came in a Blu-ray box. Both of them have a DVD and a Blu-ray in them, and they are the only two that Walmart had. Do they come like this in the other stores? It's not really a big deal, but it's kind of weird to have one DVD box and one Blu-ray box, they don't really match.

Holly

They are really good! My kids love them! I can't really think of anything scary in them. They are really fun for adults to watch too, I could watch these anytime and not be sick of them like other kid movies. Lots of good humor and fun, but nothing that is inappropriate for kids.

christineka

Is the deal good tomorrow too? My baby is sick and I'm not taking her shopping. My kids have refused to watch Toy Story, but we made them watch it prior to going to Disneyland. They loved it and are excited to go see number 3. (They keep asking when it's going to be out.)

skitle1802

Toy Story 1 &2 are great movies for kids of all ages, adults too!!!

The movies both come in BluRay combo packs (includes a DVD) and DVD combo packs (includes a BluRay). I don't know why they did basically the same thing with both sizes of case, maybe so people could match their exsisting libraries, all DVD cases, or all BluRay. I personally like the BluRay cases, they are shorter and most are slimmer than the DVD cases.

Holly

Is the deal good tomorrow too? My baby is sick and I'm not taking her shopping. My kids have refused to watch Toy Story, but we made them watch it prior to going to Disneyland. They loved it and are excited to go see number 3. (They keep asking when it's going to be out.)

Yes, it's good at Toys R us, Target, and Kmart all this week.

Holly

Toy Story 1 &2 are great movies for kids of all ages, adults too!!!

The movies both come in BluRay combo packs (includes a DVD) and DVD combo packs (includes a BluRay). I don't know why they did basically the same thing with both sizes of case, maybe so people could match their exsisting libraries, all DVD cases, or all BluRay. I personally like the BluRay cases, they are shorter and most are slimmer than the DVD cases.

That makes sense. Thats weird that Walmart would have #1 in a DVD combo pack and #2 in a Blu-ray combo pack and not both of each.

I think I like the DVD cases just because all we have are DVD. But we plan to get a Blu Ray player eventually when they are a lot cheaper, probably in a few years. Dh's only complaint about Blu-ray is that the movies are always so much more expensive.

MySillyKids

That makes sense. Thats weird that Walmart would have #1 in a DVD combo pack and #2 in a Blu-ray combo pack and not both of each.

I think I like the DVD cases just because all we have are DVD. But we plan to get a Blu Ray player eventually when they are a lot cheaper, probably in a few years. Dh's only complaint about Blu-ray is that the movies are always so much more expensive.

You just gotta find the deals. We haven't EVER spent more than $10 per movie. Coupons and sales are where it's at.

skitle1802

Its the same as when DVDs were newer, but I have gotten a lot the past 9 months or so for $12 or less. Also the players are getting cheaper like the DVD player did, I bought one for the in-laws for Christmas for $78. And when you can get a DVD and a BluRay in the same pack, I like having an extra copy for the car. We have a PS3 which we bought for the games so BluRay compatibility was just a bonus!:D But we are techno-junkies so don't mind me.:love:

Holly

Blu-ray players can also play DVD right? I thought I heard that before. I told that to dh the other night and he just looked at me like I have two heads and said they can't. Am I right or is he?

vonfirmath

In looking at the website, it appears to get these "deals" you have to say you already have the TOY Story 1 & 2 movies. Since we don't have them (well, we might have TS 1. Still waiting to find out if it is in the bunch I'm getting) I'll pass.

christineka

I have them. (My mom upgraded to dvd awhile ago.) To be legit, I found my vhs tapes and entered their upcs. I was very confused because they are different than the ones posted in the blog, but they worked and my two $10 off coupons printed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC