EEEEEK!!!! I did it!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I got the Frontier in the 3rd row of my '00 Suburban. It's in LBP (passenger side) and that sucker is ROCK SOLID. I can't believe it's in! And to think, I almost sent it back!!! Now the big decision...do I buy another?! LOL He certainly doesn't NEED it....but he loves his brother's seat. And at least, they'd be the last seats they'll need...I can sell the DCs to help fund them...decisions decisions. LOL

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
LOL, enabler you!!!! Maybe I should have it shipped to your house so I don't have to find a new place to live! :whistle:

myliljunebugs

I totally would :) My kids have never been close enough in size to have the exact same seats or they would have :) That's how I roll ;)

Kat_Momof3

I would... they aren't just siblings that are different sizes, they are twins... and why give them more to compete over than they already have in life?

granted, if they had different favorite colors and you could get covers in each... hey, get them the same seat in two different colors.... just helps tell whose is whose.

but otherwise, matching seats is just plain sense... (of course, I prefer it regardless, which is why my boys had matching turboboosters, then matching Regent and Husky... yes, I ordered a regent cover for the husky so they'd match... and then, after Damian went to booster, Jeffrey and Ruthie had Radian 65's, but with different covers... and if they didn't have totally different builds, they'd be in the same booster with different colors)

OH, and let us not forget the 9yr lifespan would pay off most for the smaller twin... and the frontier IS a super tall booster... I think it makes sense since you can afford it (LUCKY DUCK!!)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I got the same color...Canyon. They've always had matching seats. They've never had a problem knowing whose was whose....position matters just as much to them, if not more...they were the same way about their beds when I rearranged their room. They swapped beds, but kept the same 'spot' in the room. LOL

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Oh, and if it weren't for the fact that our tax return is sitting in our account right now, I couldn't have bought the 2nd one so close to the first! LOL

Kat_Momof3

that's what I would have done... ordered them the same... since it wouldn't have been as simple as ordering one red and one blue... I'm mad that the frontier 85 didn't get some more cover options...

I'd at least like to see Onyx... it's one of my favorite covers... easy to clean, looks great, SIGH... makes me miss having all onyx seats... parkway, Regent, and Husky in Regent clothes... SIGH... but Ruthie didn't fit the Regent well... which was the beginning of the end of my 3 matching britax seats.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I knew you could do it!!!! :thumbsup: That seat just has a really steep learning curve, but once you get it, it's got. :love:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I wished I'd of had someone taking a video of me manhandling this seat to get it in. I had my head into the back. My foot. I sat in it. Leaned on it. Sometimes losing 100lbs has it's disadvantages! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC