Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member veggiegirl228's Avatar

cupholders for Mac Stoller

I have the buggy buddy and the straps broke. I want something that I can put drinks in.If it will hold something else that would be a bonus. Hit me with what ideas please
    Jennifer, SAHM to DD, 9.9 yrs old, 4'7", 73 lbs. Current ride is Safety 1st Incognito

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: cupholders for Mac Stoller

Were you happy with it before the straps broke? Think Sunshine Kids would replace it? That has honestly been my favorite cup holder/hold everything so I have no suggestions LOL. Sorry to hear it broke though...that's no good Do you think it was a quality issue, or did something happen to it causing it to break? Both straps broke?
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

Senior Community Member MySillyKids's Avatar

I have two of them, and have NEVER had an issue with them. i use them rough too. I overload them a ton, and no quality issues yet. I'd call sunshine kids

I have this cupholder and love it. http://www.think-king.com/ The buggy buddy wouldn't hold my soda and this works great.

Quote Originally Posted by lovinwaves View Post
    Were you happy with it before the straps broke? Think Sunshine Kids would replace it? That has honestly been my favorite cup holder/hold everything so I have no suggestions LOL. Sorry to hear it broke though...that's no good Do you think it was a quality issue, or did something happen to it causing it to break? Both straps broke?

Not sure if it is quality issue. I didn't even notice a problem using it on Friday. We went to Disneyland today and after getting off the tram I noticed the one strap had came off. I have resown it but who knows how long it will last.We have had it for over a year so I'm not sure if SK could do anything. My only issue prior to this was anytime you need to fold the stroller needing to remove the BB. Not that is a issue per say just not so much fun when your getting on a tram at DL with everything else you can be carrying with you.
    Jennifer, SAHM to DD, 9.9 yrs old, 4'7", 73 lbs. Current ride is Safety 1st Incognito

Quote Originally Posted by veggiegirl228 View Post
    We have had it for over a year so I'm not sure if SK could do anything.
    It was a gift.

Funny, I have never removed my buggy buddy prior to folding
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

I could try calling them on Tuesday (have surgery tomorrow)
    and see what they say.

I have folded the stroller with it on but it bends the wire that is inside and it just doesn't work out well.

I sent an email since I didn't know when I could call them and they are sending me a replacement