cupholders for Mac Stoller

veggiegirl228

I have the buggy buddy and the straps broke. I want something that I can put drinks in.If it will hold something else that would be a bonus. Hit me with what ideas please :)

ADS

lovinwaves

Were you happy with it before the straps broke? Think Sunshine Kids would replace it? That has honestly been my favorite cup holder/hold everything so I have no suggestions LOL. Sorry to hear it broke though...that's no good :thumbsdown: Do you think it was a quality issue, or did something happen to it causing it to break? Both straps broke?

MySillyKids

I have two of them, and have NEVER had an issue with them. i use them rough too. I overload them a ton, and no quality issues yet. I'd call sunshine kids :twocents:

veggiegirl228

Were you happy with it before the straps broke? Think Sunshine Kids would replace it? That has honestly been my favorite cup holder/hold everything so I have no suggestions LOL. Sorry to hear it broke though...that's no good :thumbsdown: Do you think it was a quality issue, or did something happen to it causing it to break? Both straps broke?

Not sure if it is quality issue. I didn't even notice a problem using it on Friday. We went to Disneyland today and after getting off the tram I noticed the one strap had came off. I have resown it but who knows how long it will last.We have had it for over a year so I'm not sure if SK could do anything. My only issue prior to this was anytime you need to fold the stroller needing to remove the BB. Not that is a issue per say just not so much fun when your getting on a tram at DL with everything else you can be carrying with you.

veggiegirl228

I could try calling them on Tuesday (have surgery tomorrow)
and see what they say.

I have folded the stroller with it on but it bends the wire that is inside and it just doesn't work out well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC