Lowest price on Nautilus?

hunypooh77

Hi, I have a friend who is looking to buy 2 graco Nautilus seats for her 40+ pound 2 year old who is still riding in a Comfortsport :(
She is waiting to find a really good deal before she buys them...anyone have any deals they could share?

Thanks!!

ADS

poohbear

I believe Kohls is having their 30% off for cardholders again this week. usually you can get a good deal on a Nautilus that way. I don't know what the 30% off code is, but I'm sure you can find it online! (Usually they also do kohls cash - $10 for every $50).

AwwMama

The last time Kohl's did their 30% sale, it came to $113 b/c it was already on sale, plus $20 Kohl's cash. Shipping was $5 due to oversized item. :thumbsup:

AwwMama

I just tried to find it too, no go. They were just available last week, I checked! :scratcheshead:
Wonder if they stopped carrying them because they were losing $ on them?
Maybe try calling them directly through their internet # to find out what's up?

scariestone

The nautilus always goes out of stock at kohls when they have their 30% off sales. It will show back up on the site when they get more in stock. Unfortunately there's no telling when that will be and if you email CS to ask they won't tell you anything.

AwwMama

The nautilus always goes out of stock at kohls when they have their 30% off sales. It will show back up on the site when they get more in stock. Unfortunately there's no telling when that will be and if you email CS to ask they won't tell you anything.

Wow, I didn't know they removed it from the site instead of just showing OOS. Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC