bundle mes $20, bundle me lites $13, trumpette socks $12 on gilt

poohbear

bundle mes and trumpettes - dead - now maclarens on gilt

Gilt has maclarens through the 28th. Volo is $85, Quest $150 - Designer Quests and Ryders are $185-$275.

You need to be a Gilt member (membership is free). I think there is currently a waiting list for membership, but you can ask a member for an invite and get in right away. (I think they accept a certain number of new members without invites each day - I think they just met their quota for today).

Last edited:
ADS

poohbear

It's gilt groupe - it's a site that generally carries high end merchandise that's either closeouts or samples - like hautelook if you've heard of that. They sell different items every day for a few days. It's by invite only (but you only need a member to invite you and membership is free) - you can request an invite on the site but they only take a limited number of people per day.
They ship super fast - I ordered a bundleme on Weds and had it by Friday!

Last edited:

poohbear

I ordered the toddler ones for my stroller. The lite was $18 and the bundle me (fleece) was $25. Shipping was $6. I think the sale ends today at 11 am cst for the bundle mes and the fleurville bags. Another day or two for the trumpettes.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I don't need any of the current items, but the group interests me in general. Can anyone tell me if they ship to Canada? and if yes, what shipping method they use to Canada? No point in wasting time requesting a membership if they only ship to the U.S.

poohbear

I don't need any of the current items, but the group interests me in general. Can anyone tell me if they ship to Canada? and if yes, what shipping method they use to Canada? No point in wasting time requesting a membership if they only ship to the U.S.

Nope, looks like US only :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC