Anyone interested in backless booster(s)?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Just checking to see if anyone might be interested -- don't have the DOMs at the moment....
  • Britax Starriser Comfy: Cowmooflauge
  • Dorel Juvenile Prospect/Cubb: brown plaid
Both are backless only, used sparingly in my parents' vehicles.

I may just donate them to the carseat distribution program I volunteer at, but if I can get just a few $ from them I could really use it :eek:

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I wish the Cubb were Gray... I just can't 'do' tan.. but can you tell me the depth on that seat? I saw it at walmart and thought it was totally deep (like, totally, dude), but Heather saw it and thought it wasn't? Enquiring minds want to know...

:D

canadianmom2three

I have been looking for a prospect backless for my DS aged 10 to use on our upcoming trip - would the shipping be prohibitive from where you are to Canada??? If not am definately interested...

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Sorry it took me a while to respond! Wanted to make sure the volunteer program got their shipment of highbacks in first....

I can ship anywhere in North America (not just the "lower 48") -- I'm most interested in just getting back the cost of shipping :) I'll PM you each the DOM info this afternoon when I get home.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I wish the Cubb were Gray... I just can't 'do' tan.. but can you tell me the depth on that seat? I saw it at walmart and thought it was totally deep (like, totally, dude), but Heather saw it and thought it wasn't? Enquiring minds want to know...

:D

Dangit -- must've totally blanked on adding that to the review ... will check it this afternoon & let ya know!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Sorry -- no internet connection last night -- am back on campus without my PostIt of info ... hopefully the wireless signal is connected tomorrow (I have classes all day till after 9:00 PM)

kate4478

Oh, oh! If Jenny doesn't take the SRC I'll take it! I've been looking for an one. It's about the only booster narrow enough to fit my car, I have bucket seats :(
Thanks, Kate

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'm having wireless internet problems at home & am simply not organized enough to remember to bring a PostIt to campus so I can share the details :rolleyes: :eek:

canadianmom2three

I on the other hand, no longer need the Prospect - we are leaving in less than a week for the trip I wanted it for oldest DS...I think I will just grab one when we hop the border as I have still not found it in Canada, but did see it at the US walmart last time I was there.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Add me as 3rd in line for the SRC...that would work really nice in the Escape for my oldest...the BK is just HUGE width wise and it's the only other one we've got right now.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
SRC DOM = Janurary 2005

Sorry, what is BK :confused: :eek:

Which seats do you want in the Escape? I've fit a couple 3 across combinations in my Escapes (2004 leather + 2005 hybrid) ... the SRC was not as easy as one might think -- Parkway was sooooo much better for a few reasons!

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Re: SRC DOM = Janurary 2005

Sorry, what is BK :confused: :eek:

Which seats do you want in the Escape? I've fit a couple 3 across combinations in my Escapes (2004 leather + 2005 hybrid) ... the SRC was not as easy as one might think -- Parkway was sooooo much better for a few reasons!

Evenflo BigKid...

My DS can't do the Parkway...he has this thing with the headwings on it. It'd only be occasional use, and then after he completely and utterly grows out of the Futura he's currently using in there.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Haven't tried the BigKid -- but which other seats do you need squeezed in with a booster? 2 Britax convertibles? If so, then the SRC armrest can just barely scrunch under a side of one of the other seats, but your knuckles will be bloody & kiddo must be able to fit in it on the narrowest setting (my SD couldn't fit with room enough for the lap belt portion to be properly positioned)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Might work -- never tried that combination.... Always interesting :)

I'm awaiting a call back from my mom: she hid the boosters on me & I can't find them (they're out of town now, too) :rolleyes: :eek:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
The SRC is taken, but I finally found the Cubb!

Totally stupid story about neither of my parents remembering where they put the boosters & my co-worker butting in moving them around, too *SIGH*

Anyway, the Cubb DOM = 8/14/06 :) (asking only for COD shipping cost)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
but can you tell me the depth on that seat?
Sheesh, I'm sorry I forgot this once I found the seat again :eek: It was tucked under my dad's desk behind a box :rolleyes: Totally not on the garage landing or in the car like my dad said :p

Anyway, I got about 16" total depth -- Leila definitely has more leg support in this booster than any other.... Which has short of changed my mind: I think I'm going to keep it now because although she's still too skinny for it yet (she slides around in it on turns) it'll be good to have eventually :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC