Whats your favorite RFing seat?

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
honestly?

:duck:
I love the Complete Air/ EB 3-in 1. LOVE it. It installs in about 4 seconds in my car, the adjuster isn't buried, it's easy to adjust and buckle, and will fit forever.

firemomof3

Radian!
In my vehicle it is very easy to install, has memory foam in the butt area :p, steel/alloy frame, reinforced head wings, ability to tether rf, loads of leg room rf, supportive & comfy both rf & ff :eek:, my kids sleep very comfortably in it (again, rf & ff)....um I just love it :love:

natysr

We loved loved loved the Marathon for Jordan. It installed great, fit him well, and he was very comfy in it.

I never even saw the seat as a FFing seat...at least in my eyes. We have used it some FFing, but I wasn't fond of it for that...even before the TC results.

Now, for Trevor, we are starting out with a True Fit Premier and a Coccoro. Since I haven't used either yet, I don't yet have a favorite. We'll see.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I still love my Britax. The ability to tether rf'ing and built in lock offs keep me a die hard fan. :) If the Radian didn't have such compatibility issues...it would be a contender as well. I wish Britax had the Radian buckle. But I despise Radians tether location...it's a PITA!

oxeye

Depends on the age/size of the child!!

LOVE the CCO for itty-bitty ones. I still love the MA RF for mid-sized kids, and the Radian is my favorite for bigger RF'ers.

Don't make me pick just one. I can't!

scoutingbear

Loved the MA for C when he was little (6 months to 2 years). Love the Radian for the foster babies, although it can be hard to adjust sometimes. I think those are the only 2 I have consistently used RF! Hopefully I will :love: the coccoro. I'll let you know in a month or so...or whenever ya'll tell me I can buy it!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
MyRide or the Radian... I really, really love them both. But in totally different ways, go figure.

macmomma

I :love: my TF's - I have two of them and really like that I can use it without the top headrest for my little one. The first time I put my three year old in it he was very excited and kept telling me how soft it was and how comfy- that is the first seat that he falls asleep in. It has tons of legroom and he is not squished in it. I had used a MA, EFTA, MR and now TF on him and this is by far HIS favorite!

Spam

MR and TF as that's what fits him the best. I loved his blvd too, but it lacked legroom and ours had the 33lb rf limit.

Mommy0608

Well, it depends on the age and size of the child and the vehicle. For my kids, the True Fit Premiere, even though we don't have one. DS is in the True Fit, and I love the shell height, covers, leg room and the fact that it sits low on the vehicle seat so I can get him in easily. I'd like the TFP more though because of the anti-rebound bar plus the ability to access the harness adjuster a little more easily.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
RadianXT for us, because it fits like a dream in my van. The only thing I hate is tightening the harness while RF.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I have an irrational love for the Boulevard. It installs so easily, and the wings are so nice for napping kids. I have to admit I was a little sad when DS outgrew it by weight a few months ago. I miss it. I do like the My Ride that I replaced it with to keep him rear-facing. I just bought a Radian XTSL (to replace my Marathon, which I also like), and while it's my favorite seat in terms of features, it's definitely not my favorite seat to use or install.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I like Radians just because I do. They are so solid. They last a long time. They are easy for kids to climb into. I really do like them.

I like my CA because it has many of the good points of the Radians without many of the bad points, and is easier to adjust. However some things about it are not quite as good.

So I'm gonna call that a tie. Though I have to say I just love the Coccoro, but it's so tiny that I don't have one. (Yet...)

Maedze

If the True Fit went to 45-55 pounds rear facing, I'd pick that one.

Because it doesn't, I'll pick the Radian XTSL in general, and the My Ride for vehicles it's incompatible with.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC