What Graco strollers will hold a Snug Ride 32?

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
My friend asked me this question about 15 min ago. I don't know the answer. I looked on Graco's site and it says the Snug Ride 32 fits most of their strollers. Which ones? How do you know for sure without going to the store to try them out. Thanks!

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
On their web site under strollers, I checked "accepts all Graco infant car seats" under the Features section and got this list of 57 strollers http://www.gracobaby.com/Catalog/Pages/productlistingPage.aspx?catid=10:44||1+9:4294958321||1

I'm pretty sure that if their strollers fit any of their infant seats, it fits all of their infant seat because they all clip on the same way. Although I suppose there could be a stroller that takes a regular SnugRide but is too narrow for a SnugRide 32, but unlikely I'd think.

Anyhoo, I checked a couple of the strollers NOT in the list I linked to, and they didn't accept an infant seat at all so I think that list should give you what you need to know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC