Hold Me Back

scoutingbear

Please give me good reasons to wait at least another month or so to buy my Coccoro. I already paid the big bills for the month. Dh just got paid and well, now there is extra to play with. My first thought is to go get baby's coccoro so I can play with it and so we'll have it. I have tried to do resale clothes at a local resale shop in exchange for store credit to build my carseat fund, but got almost the entire bag of stuff returned to me. :confused: I even went through it and didnt' put anything in that I wouldn't buy (and I'm picky when it comes to second hand clothes that I buy...give it to me and I'll take anything, but if I'm buying, it better look GOOD!) I will get the seat; just give me reasons to wait.

(Or I could go buy my BOB revolution...)

ADS

cookie123

You're having a baby elephant? Maybe you should consider a bigger seat!
I'd wait a bit for a seat with a newer DOM.

Cryssy Jane

I'd wait until the 2010 models are out and hope there's a rf tether and it's rated to a lower weight :whistle: but that's just me... I'd buy another just to be able to tether it...

Spam

I know it's hard to wait, but wait for a newer dom, plus once you find out what it is.. will that play into what color you chose??

scoutingbear

We aren't finding out what gender we are having. But I have my color picked out already! (So does dh and they don't match. :rolleyes: )

Okay, okay. I'll wait. But how much longer? Please tell me it will be soon!

Kat_Momof3

wait because you want to see what happens at lifesavers??? maybe we'll hear more on the possible "updates" to the coccoro and you might want to hold out for them?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
New 2010 model isn't due until the third quarter, right? What with delays in releases, that's cutting it a bit close IMO. How about you just set that $ aside and wait to get a newer DOM? Though honestly it's hard for me to give you that advice because I want to come PLAY.

scoutingbear

New 2010 model isn't due until the third quarter, right? What with delays in releases, that's cutting it a bit close IMO. How about you just set that $ aside and wait to get a newer DOM? Though honestly it's hard for me to give you that advice because I want to come PLAY.

And, as soon as I get it, we need to have a couple play dates to play with the arrangement in my car and to check out dh's car and to convince me that I really need another Radian since that is what C likes to much :whistle:! I am so ready for playdates. Now, if only the boostered kid wouldn't keep getting booster privileges taken away. He has 1/4" (maybe) in his GN and I'm NOT looking forward to buckling in his RSTV all the time!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC