Leg room?

Laurette

In your experience, what rearfacing seat has THE most legroom? It will go in a sedan and truck so no reclining of the seat back.

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
And I think the True Fit has more depth for leg room than the Radian. The Radian has no sides so kids can flip their legs over the sides which can provide more room, but I'd rather my child not do that anyway since she sits outboard and I'd rather not have her leg between her seat and the door.

amyd

I have a TF & an RN in my car & I think the TF has a smidge more room, but both are way better than the MA I used to have.

Laurette

That is what I figured.. The Radian and TF. This seat will be for a tiny child that doesn't grow so I may look at the CS too since it is cheaper. Thanks!

So no one thinks the MR has good LR?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So no one thinks the MR has good LR?
It's got decent leg room but not as much as the TF. I own both of these right now and DD has been riding in the TF RF for the last few days and I love how much leg room she has, although she doesn't complain about the leg room in the MR.

cookie123

Does anyone remember where the thread was with the leg room pics. There was a seat on there with more leg room than any. It was a 40 lbs seat I think. And for a little kid, that just might be the ticket!

NannyMom

Does anyone remember where the thread was with the leg room pics. There was a seat on there with more leg room than any. It was a 40 lbs seat I think. And for a little kid, that just might be the ticket!

That was mine. I can't link to it from this comp, but it's in a folder in the photos section here on the forum. I thought the Tribute had awesome legroom, but it is a 40LB seat with a relatively short shell and short top slots. All the pics were same day (well, 2 days), same child, same vehicle.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC