Britney is losing her mind

ADS

mominabigtruck

They had it on fox news last night, talking about how this will affect her custody hearing. I think the fact alone that she can't be trusted to actually put her kids in appropriate carseats ever should affect it. I mean really, if your taking chances like that when you know better, which she does because cps has visited her, then what other chances are you taking with your children's safety.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
Someone on another board I read suggested that the head shaving was done to avoid a drug test in her custody hearing. :eek: Unfortunately it somewhat makes sense. Then again, I don't know much about drug testing so I"m sure there are other ways.

She just scares me now. Whooda thunk K Fed was the better parent! I think K Fed is laying low and just watching Britney spiral downwards so he has a chance of getting custody. I feel so bad for those two little boys :(

CrabbyBunchX3

Someone on another board I read suggested that the head shaving was done to avoid a drug test in her custody hearing. :eek: Unfortunately it somewhat makes sense. Then again, I don't know much about drug testing so I"m sure there are other ways.

She just scares me now. Whooda thunk K Fed was the better parent! I think K Fed is laying low and just watching Britney spiral downwards so he has a chance of getting custody. I feel so bad for those two little boys :(

That makes sense about the drug test. Testing the hair folicles is the best way(as far as I know) to detect drug use because there are no OTC pills and no amounts of juice that can flush out your hair(lol) like for urine. Urine only tells us that drugs were used relatively recently(and there are ways to flush your system) and blood tests only confirm what is currently in a person's system.

Yoshi

Yeah, I agree she is losing/lost her mind. I think she needs some quiet time somewhere with some real help. Most likely though, that won't happen. Money really screws people up, and if you have no values/morals/family/reality perspective then you will surely fail. The head shaving thing was probably one of those impulsive things- my theory is that she has a hormonal issue perhaps coupled with emotional problems/mental health issues and she is desperate. I guess alcohol and drugs would just intensify all of that. I had a boyfriend in high school who was bipolar and used drugs and it was scary to watch him self-destruct. Maybe someone with some real guts will step in to save her from herself. What is WRONG with her mother?????

bbartlettnfld

Sooo his means that she has to keep her head shaved right! Though Shaving the head would do nothing to the hair folicles as these are imbedded in the scalp, All it does is make it difficult to pull out the hair to test..
They'll be following her with a pair of tweezers soon enough!

CrabbyBunchX3

Sooo his means that she has to keep her head shaved right! Though Shaving the head would do nothing to the hair folicles as these are imbedded in the scalp, All it does is make it difficult to pull out the hair to test..
They'll be following her with a pair of tweezers soon enough!

You're right on that account! They will find some way to test her if/when needed.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I used to have a job in which I had to know far more about drugs and drug testing than I thought I would ever want to know.

What I was taught (but it is possible I was incorrectly taught or am not remembering correctly) is that hair tests are done to prove long-term drug use. Hair can be used to test how long ago someone used drugs. However, if a person used drugs more than a few months ago and has not used any drugs in the past few months, nothing will show. Anything that was used a few months ago is gone. That hair has left the scalp and, if cut off, is totally gone.

I was also taught that there really are NOT any juices or OTC meds that will "flush the system." That is a myth. At my job, we were able to test for levels of certain drugs and it didn't matter what a person took to try to "flush the system." If the drug for which we were testing was metabolically able to be there (certain drugs are metabolized at a much faster rate than others), we were able to detect it. All those OTC meds/juices/ways of flushing the system are a myth.

scatterbunny

Yeah, I agree she is losing/lost her mind. I think she needs some quiet time somewhere with some real help. Most likely though, that won't happen. Money really screws people up, and if you have no values/morals/family/reality perspective then you will surely fail. The head shaving thing was probably one of those impulsive things- my theory is that she has a hormonal issue perhaps coupled with emotional problems/mental health issues and she is desperate. I guess alcohol and drugs would just intensify all of that. I had a boyfriend in high school who was bipolar and used drugs and it was scary to watch him self-destruct. Maybe someone with some real guts will step in to save her from herself. What is WRONG with her mother?????

Yes, I totally agree with everything you posted.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
They might simply order addiction counseling like they did for my ex -- with frequent random urine tests ... he never bothered to complete it so the judge ruled against him.

I can't stand this chic, but I do feel pretty sorry for her -- not enough to care what she does to HERSELF ... only as far as those babies, though.

broken4u05

I think she is nuts. And i have for a while said that i dont want her to have the kids. But i hate to say it i kinda like the shaved head. LOL

Starlight

Senior Community Member
LOL

Her hair (well, what is supposed to be her hair) is all over ebay. One British ebayer has bids of over 1 mil for Britney's hair.

LOL

That is freakin ridiculous. My haircolor is like Britney's, I should try to make some money here!

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
My theory is that Anna Nicole was getting too much attention so Britney decided to do this to get the focus back on her.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I feel sorry for her, too. I agree that money/fame can really mess you up, but in her case I think it was her mother. One of the things that stood out to me was her mother getting a male stripper for her birthday (19? 20? 21? can't remember) and her TWELVE year old sister was sitting there, too.

Yes, she's screwing up that custody battle pretty badly right now and will owe a ton of money in child support/alimony. I think any person would know to watch it during all of the legal battles of a divorce/custody battle, which makes me think that she's out of control and can't help it.

scatterbunny

WOW--I never heard about the male stripper thing, how awful of the mother to think it was appropriate for the 12yo to witness. :(

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I remember hearing about it when the story first came out, but I just Googled it: she was turning 20 and her little sister was 10. :(

(FYI, I don't advise doing a Google Images search for 'britney birthday jamie lynn male stripper' - I wasn't really thinking when I typed that in... :rolleyes: Hey, it is 1:00am here and Nolan and I have stopped at hotel on our drive down to Georgia to visit my family - I-95 *can* make your mind numb, so I do have an excuse for not thinking clearly at the moment)

lynsgirl

I remember hearing about it when the story first came out, but I just Googled it: she was turning 20 and her little sister was 10. :(

(FYI, I don't advise doing a Google Images search for 'britney birthday jamie lynn male stripper' - I wasn't really thinking when I typed that in... :rolleyes: Hey, it is 1:00am here and Nolan and I have stopped at hotel on our drive down to Georgia to visit my family - I-95 *can* make your mind numb, so I do have an excuse for not thinking clearly at the moment)

LOL! I'll bet it woke you up, however briefly! :D Seriously, I'll just take your word for it ;) . Have a safe trip and have fun!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC