Not sure which one.

ChckLiz

It looks like I have one of my Como's sold to a cousin of mine *hopefully by this weekend! :D* I had planned on getting a TF to replace it. Then I seen an add for the CA and I really like that it has a taller shell and a little deeper than the TF.. but was wondering about the FF weight limits. Since it goes to 50 lbs. FF.. by that point kids are more likely to be ready for a HBB right? Right now Jonah flucuates between 24-26 lbs. and he's 20 months. So looking for some feedback.. which would you recomend? I like both, and since they're both around the same amount that works out fine. Which do you like best and why?

ADS

Kat_Momof3

since he's pretty average for weight, I'd say that the 50lb ff weight limit is going to be just fine... most kids will outgrow it at that weight anyway... if he were chunkier, I'd say no, but on the other hand, if he were chunkier, he'd also need the 40lb rf limit more.

and of course, since your son isn't on the heavier side, he would also be fine with the lower 35lb rf limit on the truefit.

SIGH... I'd see if you can try one or both of the seats out IRL before you buy...

ChckLiz

I wish I were able to try them both out but the nearest BabiesRus is an hour away and we never go there.. DH wouldn't even consider it and that's my only way of getting there.. I wish though. It looks like we're definitely going to go with the TF, DH finally gave me some input, he likes the way it looks. Since I'm the one that deals with the car seats this whole decision is up to me. Can't wait til I can order it :D I'm so excited about it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC