For Sale Boden, Gymboree and more clothing 5-7 and shoes 11-13

doriansmummy

Prices do not included exact ship to your home.
Please offer if you feel prices are too high, thanks!

Photos here.

Gymboree Tractor Pull size 7. Some weird color fading on the front, does not affect wear. $4

Levi jeans size 6. $2

Gap brown jeans size 6. $2

Boden skull swimmers, size 5-6. Retro faded blue with skull print. $10- Listed on Ebay.

Shoes, both pairs have regular wear but ton of wear left in them!

Red converse size 11. $10

Tsukihoshi size 13. $10 SOLD

Last edited:
ADS

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
What is the waist size on the swim shorts? Do they have a functional drawstring? I just ordered this year's towelling throw on in the skull print and these would match so well.

Also, how did your Tsukihoshi shoes wear? I bought those same ones for my son in the fall and returned them because they were too loose in the heel. Did you find that? Do you think they wear as well as Stride Rite?

doriansmummy

What is the waist size on the swim shorts? Do they have a functional drawstring? I just ordered this year's towelling throw on in the skull print and these would match so well.

Also, how did your Tsukihoshi shoes wear? I bought those same ones for my son in the fall and returned them because they were too loose in the heel. Did you find that? Do you think they wear as well as Stride Rite?

Amy, the drawstring is functional!:thumbsup: The mesh inside is awesome too, not the wide mesh. Let me know if you would like them.

As far as the Tsukihoshi shoes they are pending. I have never had a problem with them. We are on our 4th pair, we LOVE them! They are so light and easy to put on for the kiddos. I think you must have got a defective pair, Zappos is awesome with that if you want to try them again.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Amy, the drawstring is functional!:thumbsup: The mesh inside is awesome too, not the wide mesh. Let me know if you would like them.

As far as the Tsukihoshi shoes they are pending. I have never had a problem with them. We are on our 4th pair, we LOVE them! They are so light and easy to put on for the kiddos. I think you must have got a defective pair, Zappos is awesome with that if you want to try them again.

Can you measure the waist for me? Callan has a very narrow waist. Thanks!

Callan has a narrow heel. The Tsukihoshi shoes fit like his Anpanman ones do. They are just big in the heel. I wasn't interested in purchasing them. I was just interested in your opinion of them. Our local Stride Rite sells them and they are less than Zappos, but they do have limited styles.

doriansmummy

Can you measure the waist for me? Callan has a very narrow waist. Thanks!

Callan has a narrow heel. The Tsukihoshi shoes fit like his Anpanman ones do. They are just big in the heel. I wasn't interested in purchasing them. I was just interested in your opinion of them. Our local Stride Rite sells them and they are less than Zappos, but they do have limited styles.

Lying flat 9.5'' un-stretched and 13.5'' stretched on the waist.

That is very odd, Dorian has skinny lil' feet, so that shocks me. Maybe they are just not a good fit for your DS? I would give them another try if you can, were they the same style as I had linked?

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Yes, exact same ones. They fit everywhere, but his heel. I bought them and had him walk around in them in our living room. They slipped on his heel. I could stick my whole finger inbetween his heel and the shoe.

If the waist size will work I'll offer you $10 shipped on the swim shorts. He has 10 pairs of swim shorts as it stands now for summer. We live in OH where we might get two-three months of warm weather. We go to the pool almost every day in the summer though even if we don't swim there is a great sand pit there and all of his friends are there.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Okay, they would work, but my son doesn't want them. I thought he would be thrilled. He looked at them and asked if his best friend could have the same pair. When I said "No." He said he didn't want them. If he changes his mind I'll let you know! If someone else wants them that is fine too.

Oh, and if you have any fall/winter Boden items in a 5, 6, or 7 (or the combined sizes) that have been outgrown please let me know! I have all I need for summer, but I know I will need stuff for fall. He's already outgrown most of his pants from this year. I really need size 6 Boden plaid cargos and brown cords. The tops from this year will still fit next year, but the pants won't.

doriansmummy

As far as shipping goes my scale is broken as the last packages I sent were off and I ended up having to pay more for shipping ($2+ dollars) than I quoted. If anyone is interested in anything you can pay for the item and then after I ship I will send you the cost of actual shipping, obviously the price will be on the package when you get it so you can trust me! :)

Thanks so much!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC