rear facing video

CRS

Senior Community Member
Hey guys! I'm putting together a video on rear facing and was wondering if any of you wanted to share some pictures of your kidlets rear facing. Please only pictures that are yours as I'd hate to use pictures of someone elses kids without their permission :)

Any input on what you would like to see in it/for it to say would also be appreciated, I value your opinion!

If you want to email them my email is on my homepage (in the signature) under 'contact us' or if you just want to upload to photobucket etc that's fine too.

Thank you so much for your help, I really want to do this well and hopefully it will help a lot of people :)

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Doesn't matter to me -- my name with a direct link maybe? (just click on my signature pix to get to the site again) :)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
You can add any of Leila's stats as I posted above each image in the album.... I wouldn't remember much else about them at this point :p

CRS

Senior Community Member
lol I mean as in, what specific info on RF would you like to see in there :)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Oooooh :rolleyes: Hm, other than what you've already got on your site I'd only add that Leila much preferred being able to cross her legs or stretch them out on the seatback rather than letting them dangle FF (they went numb easily, which led to aching back -- now she's so leggy that her feet touch the floor so it's no longer an issue)

lovinwaves

Hey There!!

I am going to email you pix of my kids, and then you can choose which photos you would like.

As far as the song choices, I love the middle one. I think it's called "Shadowfeet".

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
Here is a picture of my son Jaden. He was 32months and 28lbs in his Britax Marathon.
IMG_0323.jpg

CRS

Senior Community Member
Here is a picture of my son Jaden. He was 32months and 28lbs in his Britax Marathon.
IMG_0323.jpg

Thanks Dsunny1 :)

Hey There!!

I am going to email you pix of my kids, and then you can choose which photos you would like.

As far as the song choices, I love the middle one. I think it's called "Shadowfeet".

Hey you! Thanks! Look forward to your email :) I was tossing up between 'better' and 'shadow feet', I'll make two (one to each of the songs) and let you guys decide which is nicer :)

Excited, this should be really good!

Jessie78

Interesting about the legs dangling while FF, I never considered that! Not that DS will have to worry about that for another 10lb, lol. Great idea, CRS, we definitely need another RF video.:D

skaterbabs

Here you go. The first is at 18 mos in a RF Britax Marathon, the second is at 2 yrs 6 mos in a Cosco Touriva. I'll have to look up her weight at 18 mos, but at 2 1/2 she weighed 34 lbs.
I do have one in a Roundabout if you want it.
Strangely, none of the ones in her infant seats were taken in the car. LOL

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC