Clothes, diaper bags, etc.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
So...yay for spring cleaning! I've got a bunch of stuff that I'd like to get rid of and I thought I'd try here rather than do the "will they or won't they show up?" dance on CL this week.

Album is here. The password is "selling". Everything should have prices. I'm willing to negotiate on anything. A bunch of stuff is NWT! I'll be uploading more tomorrow...including some summer toddler clothes & pj's. Can do Paypal, would take a check or money order as long as it clears before shipping.

All from a clean, non-smoking home.

EDIT: I also have the following but don't have pics uploaded currently. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send you pics.
External 22x DVD writer (HP DVD1170e) -- It's brand new and still sealed in the box (DH lost the reciept and now we can't return it.) Asking $50 + shipping
2 of these bathroom light fixtures -- They are also new in box. (I opened the boxes to look at them, but they've never been installed or anything. All of the parts and the instructions are there.) Asking $70 + shipping for the pair.

Last edited:
ADS

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Will do!

I just added a bunch of toddler clothes, in case anybody is interested. Lots of stuff that was never worn...my DS was never the "right" size for his age, but I couldn't seem to get a certain grandma convinced of that fact, so we ended up with several outfits he couldn't wear. I also added 2 cloth diapers that have never been used. Priced them for $20, but would be willing to negotiate (I have no idea what those are worth since I didn't end up doing the CDing thing). May find a few more things to add as well.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
*Bump* (Adjusted some of the prices.)

I'd really like to get rid of this stuff if anybody is interested! If you're only buying an item or two that I can fit into a big/padded envelope, I'll ship for free. (If you want a bunch of stuff, I'll split the shipping cost with you.) Or, make me an offer on any of it...I'm happy to negotiate.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Bumping up one more time. If there's anything you're interested in, make me an offer! I'm not offended easily...I'll negotiate! :)

Also...

I have the following but don't have pics uploaded currently. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send you pics.
External 22x DVD writer (HP DVD1170e) -- It's brand new and still sealed in the box (DH lost the reciept and now we can't return it.) Asking $50 + shipping
2 of these bathroom light fixtures -- They are also new in box. (I opened the boxes to look at them, but they've never been installed or anything. All of the parts and the instructions are there.) Asking $70 + shipping for the pair.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC