Graco fashion designers are responsible for sibling rivalry at my home

TheQueenMother

The WildBoy is 2. He loves his 5 year old sister with what is almost a hero worship. I moved them to the third row of the suburban because they play so well and with the captains chairs their books and toys would get dropped in the floor out of reach and in the 3rd row they can hand things to one another. Yesterday, I put both littles in the car while I loaded stuff into the back hatch. I heard a blood curdling scream. Noah had his foot standing on the side of the nautilus with his hands wrapped around Lydia's hair. She was screaming like a banshee and I don't blame her as he had a death grip. I raced around to the front and climbed in to seperate them. Noah said "dat is mine seat. Dat is not YaYa's seat. I sit in dat seat.".
I looked at YaYa's seat. It is bright pink with bright flowers. It has a snazzy cup holder that works. I looked at noah's seat. It is plain boring brown. His other seats are plain boring colors too with the exception of the marathons. Why in the heck can graco not make a seat that is bright green with bugs, red with panda bears, blue with basketballs and sports crap, dinosaurs, dogs. Anything but the stupid grey? If these were my only choices, I might pull hair too. Maybe I should send the WildBoy to have a talk with the graco fashion designer. She might come around to his way of thinking quickly.
Amanda

ADS

Kat_Momof3

Hey... let's not forget also... REAL MEN LIKE PINK!!

wildboy is just realizing that... lol.

but I agree... where is the love for boys... for some fun covers for gender neutral that aren't BLAH...

where are the oranges, greens, yellows, blues, purples, the plaids, animal prints, stuff like that??

Graco finally has great seats... now they need great cover styles!!!

WE DON'T WANT WHAT'S "IN" We want what will please the wild monkey children we have brought into our lives and families!!

BrendansMommy

I just had to add--I posted a comment on the blog Teri link a couple of days ago. I went back to read the comments since and the last one made me lol:

I perform with these dogs and as far as animal behavior goes, I am a strong believer in nurture and training. I’ve met Jack Russell Terriers that I wouldn’t go in close proximity to once again, but have in no way had a awful expertise with an American Staffordshire Terrier. If you are speaking about their owners- well, which is a diverse story. People are animals as well, and we often each have our unique ideas about “moral concepts”.

Huh?:ROTFLMAO:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC