what booster would you suggest for...

horseymom

a 1996 explorer with no latch and no side air bags. the seats are very close to the doors(dd FR is almost touching the door):eek:. This is part of the reason I'm buying the FR XT for DD but I also want to booster train her and have in a booster sometimes. In the future maybe within the year we might have a vehical with latch. Bur for now we don't and I really worry about the SIP. What boosters in Canada would you suggest for this situation?

DD's stats are 48lbs 48.5" tall and a 16.5" torso (very close to being even with the top slot of her FR)

thanks for the help I know I have asked this question before but I'm still so unsure:confused:

ADS

Maedze

I'd use a booster with nice deep headwings. The Turbobooster is an option although they're on the shallower side. The Monterey might work depending on how broad her shoulders are.

Best bets are probably the Vivo (do you have the Vivo?), the Parkway SG, and the Clek Oobr :D

horseymom

I'd use a booster with nice deep headwings. The Turbobooster is an option although they're on the shallower side. The Monterey might work depending on how broad her shoulders are.

Best bets are probably the Vivo (do you have the Vivo?), the Parkway SG, and the Clek Oobr :D

no I'm pretty sure we don't have the vivo. I have though about the parkway too. The Clek Oobor is a awsome seat, very pricey here (I'll find the money if that is the one that will keep her safe and is good for sleeping) Is the clek oobor really heavy? I could always use the FR XT as a booster too but I'd have to remove the harness everytime. And it's just so heavy, with it not being lactched I kind of worrys me. Should I be worried about that???

any other advice??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC