How many have pre-ordered a Frontier 85?

ADS

armywife12

I ordered from Amazon.com on 3/02. My account says it will ship out sometime on the 12th and should be at my house between the 19th-25th but all the talk about hipmonkey saying there is a delay is making me think I won't have my seat that soon but I can keep hoping...lol. Also, when I went to check my account, I clicked on the seat to see what the page was saying about a release date and saw that they only had the Red Rock and Pink Frontier posted and I had ordered the Rushmore so I have no idea what to think really

Update: I just checked my amazon.com account and it says that the item is being prepared and packaged for shipping later today so I cannot cancel or change my order anymore. I went on the seat page and they have all colors available again and they say that it can be delivered by the 13th for those that order today (12th) and choose the expedited delivery so it seems as though they have the seats all ready to go!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Oh that's exciting! I just pre-ordered mine yesterday. I ordered Canyon. I wonder how long before we get ours.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I ordered from Chit Chat Baby last night, and this morning they are showing in-stock! At least the Canyon ones, which is what I ordered. I sent them a message to see if that means my seat will be shipping today! EEEEK!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I want to order one of these sooooo bad.

We already have 2 Frontiers, 2 Graco Nautilus seats, 2 Radian XT's.

I'm holding out since we have two more clicks on the Frontier. Maybe by the time we buy one they'll have better covers? Or at least a Sahara cover. :whistle:

Mommy0608

I pre-ordered from hipmonkey, then cancelled and placed the order with Chit Chat Baby yesterday. They said they'll be getting the seats on 3/17, but I see today that the Canyon is in stock and shipping today, so hopefully the Pink Sky will be in soon too! :love:

We have 2 height positions left on the Frontier also, but I went ahead and ordered now anyway, since I know I will need the extra height for DD... might as well get it now to make use of those fancy cupholders. ;)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I got confirmation that mine is shipping today too! WOOHOO! I wasn't expecting it for another month, based on people hearing April, so this is a nice suprise!!

mpk3

Ordered two Frontier 85 seats from Chit Chat Baby and was told their new stock (they ran out of their first stock) arrives on 3/17.

Mine is due here on the 16th as well! It's gonna be a Frontier 85 party!

Where did you order from?

Mommy0608

Kay ordered from CCB too. They got some Canyon seats in stock today and shipped them. No Pink Sky yet though.

HEVY

I don't understand why CCB has them in stock and HM doesn't. I thought the whole pre-order issue with HM was that Britax wasn't releasing them until mid April. So if CCB has them and are shipping them HM should be too, right?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Amazon.com shows all 4 colors instock. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Combination-Booster-Seat/dp/B0038W0JHG"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Red Rock: Baby[/ame]

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Mine is at home!!!!!! EEEEK! I won't be home for 2 more hours! I want to play with our new seat!

Mommy0608

Drool... :D Mine is supposed to ship tomorrow. I can't wait!!! I'll be watching for an update from you about the seat. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC