Talk me down... I want to buy a Coccoro

cryswilkins

I don't NEED it at all. The only seat that I will have to buy in the immediate future is for DD who will not fit in the Coccoro. DS has plenty of room in his KF30, and two Cowmoo MAs waiting for him when he outgrows it.

Please help me resist...

ADS

Crystal.

CPS Technician
:whistle:

I should have made a thread like this a couple weeks ago. :p

Oh, maybe you could justify not getting it because the next round of the Coccoro is going to be even better!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
If your "need" gets worse, you can try mine out before buying, since I don't believe that any store in the area has one. (At least they didn't last fall, which is why I bought without trying. :p)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
LOL, this is NOT the place to ask for help in resisting car seat splurges. I just ordered a 2nd Maestro. We don't NEED it, unless you consider keeping the peace in the car a 'need'. LOL

Mom2three

You will not get that kind of support here. I didn't NEED mine either. And now I have one, and 3 covers. It's my favorite seat. Maybe you can justify it by selling a MA???

cryswilkins

LOL, this is NOT the place to ask for help in resisting car seat splurges. I just ordered a 2nd Maestro. We don't NEED it, unless you consider keeping the peace in the car a 'need'. LOL

I played with yours at the last big meet up. That is part of the issue, lol. I went to BBB yesterday hoping they would have it, but the didn't. The crappy thing is that I know it will fit in my CRV, I have never met a seat that doesn't go in easily.

Zappa

I had never even heard of the Coccoro before I started hanging out here, and now I am trying to find a reason to buy one for my baby due in June! I already own a bucket seat and an EFTA that will be available to the baby , but still! I can be no help to you!

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
I didn't realize you had one Andrea! I'll need to try it out! Baby #3 is on the way and we need to get three across in DH's Vibe, I'm thinking a Corocco and a Radian, plus Avery's Parkway.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Baby #3 is on the way

Whoa, congratulations! I'm so excited for you! When are you due?

I didn't realize you had one Andrea! I'll need to try it out! Baby #3 is on the way and we need to get three across in DH's Vibe, I'm thinking a Corocco and a Radian, plus Avery's Parkway.

We can definitely get together to try this out sometime - I have all three of those seats. :p

skipspin

My sil has a vibe and it is tight. I was able to barely get two RNs and a CCO in a few ways- but I'm not sure a PW would work- I didn't try. I'm sure in the least it wouldn't be easy to buckle. You might need to end up with 2 RNs and a CCO.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
My sil has a vibe and it is tight. I was able to barely get two RNs and a CCO in a few ways- but I'm not sure a PW would work- I didn't try. I'm sure in the least it wouldn't be easy to buckle. You might need to end up with 2 RNs and a CCO.

Carrie, I have two RNs you could try with a Coccoro. Heck, I have THREE Radians you could try if needed. :rolleyes: :p

icnee

I want one too and I don't even have a child that could use it my baby is 30lbs. Those seats are just sooo cute.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC