Current seat list.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I refuse to include the seats have owned in the past because it's just too daunting, intimidated & even a bit embarrassing/shocking -- for various reasons: safety as well as $$$$$ :eek: Anyway, I was just updated my profile & realized Leila has 6 seats currently in posession + use!
  1. Britax Husky = my 2005 Freestar
  2. Cosco Apex = Daddy's 1997 Civic
  3. Compass B510 = various friends' vehicles
  4. Starriser Comfy = Grandma's 2005 Prius
  5. Prospetc/Cubb = Grandpa's 2005 Highlander
  6. Ride Safer Travel Vest = snow plow truck
I really think we could make due with just the Husky & Compass ... but I'm not willing to give up the Apex in the center of the Civic (since we're too far from civilization on the Rez to have a top tether anchor installed) nor am I willing to give up the RSTV because my dad is good with it proper use is sooooo important! But, maybe I'll try to sell off the SRC & Cubb :confused:

How many seats do you have right NOW? (in hopes you help me feel better about having so many seats for 1 kid) :rolleyes: :cool:

ADS

scatterbunny

1) Britax Husky in 1994 Mazda MPV
2) Britax Parkway just kinda hanging in the MPV lately :p
3) Compass B510 in 1993 Ford F150 single cab
4) Fisher Price Futura just hanging out, we use it in a pinch, when dd needs to ride with someone who only has lapbelts, but her shoulders are right at/slightly over the top slots depending on the vehicle

canadianmom2three

On the other side of the coin, we have only the Radian and 2 turbo's, for our 3 kids...but I certainly do long for more (car seats that is, not kids;) )

Michi

In our main vehicle:
Britax MA
Britax Regent
2 Britax Monarchs

Spare seats:
Britax Advantage
3 Graco Turbo boosters
Cosco Highback booster (blech!)

...and an expired Century Next Step that we use as our "movie booster seat"
(so that Annie doesn't run around the theatre)

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
We only have three. Two Wizards and a Radian. Oh, I have two cosco low backs as extras in the garage.

Wendy

Dillipop

We have

DS1
1. Britax Husky- My 1999 Buick Century
2. Safeguard- Daddy's 2005 Hyundai Elantra
3. Britax Marathon- Nana's 2007 Honda Accord

DS2
4. Safeseat 1- bases in the Century and Elantra

Basement
5. Graco Cargo- DS 1 outgrew the harness, refuse to use as a booster
6. Evenflo Titan- Hate this seat, waiting to sell it.
7. Sunshine Kids Radian- waiting to be installed rfing in one of our cars, so a base can go to Nana.

Trunk
8. Graco backless Turbo- just in case in the century

So, we have 8 seats, 9 if you count both bases, for 2 kids. Not as bad as Tiffany, but we're close!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
In use seats I only have a:
1.-Britax Marathon (in my Accord)
2.-Evenflo Chase (in Papa's truck)
3. And I have a Graco Snugride but it is not inuse at the moment!

I would love a Radian! I am waiting for the to go on sale at Canadian Tire! (just to have as a spare seat :D )

Tara

Sorry, I can't make ya feel any better...
I have 6 seats in possession, 5 in use...5 kids hehe

The only *extra* we have is the SnugRide.

We have one vehicle, my kids don't ride with others..so, extra seats just aren't necessary.

ktmo

With one kid and one on the way, I have:

2 Britax Roundabouts - one in DHs Tahoe
1 Britax Decathlon - in my car
1 Cosco Scenera - in my mom's car
1 Graco SafeSeat1 - for DD on the way

I am waiting to see the new Recaro seat, then I will replace the Roundabouts. I also just got a raincheck for a Marathon at Target. If they would have had the pattern I wanted, I would have got it today.

Katie

CrabbyBunchX3

Currently In use we have...

Regent=main vehicle
Safety 1st Intera RF=main vehicle
Cosco Summit=Grammy's Jimmy

Not in use but in our possession...

2 graco snug rides with base(1 w/rear adjust and 1 w/front adjust)
Safety 1st Intera in my kitchen
Cosco Scenera, also in my kitchen

Recently purchased...

waiting the arrival of a Park Avenue BV

So that makes 7 + 1 on the way... and my interas are base off, so if you wanted to stretch, you could say I have 2 backless boosters too lol

Starlight

Senior Community Member
3 Marathon's (2 in my car, 1 in living room to send to SIL)
1 Radian (dh's car)
3 HB TB's (1 to be destroyed, due to accident, 1 in my car, 1 spare)
2 Cosco Ambassadors (1 in father's car, 1 at grandmas)
1 Backless TB (other grandmas)
1 Snugride (outgrown)
1 Compass Infant Seat (outgrown)
1 Scenera (spare)

That's 13 seats, 2 kids. (And ds1's father might have other seats that I don't know about, probably more ambassadors)

CRS

Senior Community Member
LOL!! That's an awful lot of seats hehe.

Me? just two, and they cost me an arm and a leg!

One of these:

3448-1%20Platinum%20AHR_C%20-%20Trakker.400booster.jpg

And another for my newborn :)

3448-1%20Platinum%20AHR_B%20-%20Trakker.400rearward.jpg

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
LOL!! That's an awful lot of seats hehe.

Me? just two, and they cost me an arm and a leg!

One of these:

3448-1%20Platinum%20AHR_C%20-%20Trakker.400booster.jpg

And another for my newborn :)

3448-1%20Platinum%20AHR_B%20-%20Trakker.400rearward.jpg

Thoes seats look really nice!!! what brand are they I know you are in another country

Clarissa

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Whew, thanks for joining in Starlight -- I was starting to panic about my carseat obsessing perhaps being outta hand! Where's Julie ... I haven't got her beat yet, have I? :p

I'm doomed when the new Recaro comes out: Leila's even with the top slots on the Apex & if the Recaro will install in the Civic I'm all over it :cool: Well, that or the Radian since she does have a bit of height room in that too (I'm just not sure how she fits in it while installed in the Civic) -- I do need to get rid of the backless boosters, though, since none of us really like them :( I'm debating just donating them to our carseat giveaway program at the church: although I just talked the other ladies into not accepting donated used seats anymore, *my* seats are reliable at least :rolleyes: ;)

I'm still trying to figure out how I can pay off $10,000+ on my vehicle to sell it *SIGH* (might withdraw all of my retirement fund *GULP* but I've dodged bankruptcy for some months now & I'm not sure how much longer I can) so then the Husky can go in the Civic for me & maybe my SO will get a SafeGuard Childseat for whatever vehicle he ends up getting down the road :confused: Yesterday I was telling him about going on the radio & the cell phone was staticky -- he thought I was buying a new carseat & sorta freaked out :p

Last edited:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
CRS--

I know I have seen and researched those seats before, but I am blanking on the name of the seat. What is that called??

skaterbabs

Joyjoy has a Futura and a MA. The boys each have a Parkway. I have a pink Cosco Highrise for my neices, and two TBs that we use backless in MIL's Avalanche. One of them is on loan to a friend though.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
In use: Britax Regent, Radian65, RF Blvd. and Marathon

Extras: another Regent which will be back in the rotation when DD1 outgrows the Radian's top slots, Britax Parkway, Graco Turbo lowback, Cosco Scenera 5-point, Graco Safe Seat 1, Graco Platinum CarGo. A Shannon Blvd. is on order to swap with our Marathon in DH's car once Baby Catalog fills back orders from the Britax sale this week, and then I plan to pass the Marathon on to a relative.

10 seats total at the moment for 2 kids, and I may have forgotten something. :eek: ;)

Mom2nj

1 Radian 65 - DD use in Olds Silhouette
1 MA - DS use in Olds Silhuoette
1 RA - S uses in Oldsmobile Silhouette
2 Summits -DS in DH Intrigue and one in SIL Van I hope as her seat was expired for my nephew
1 TB - DD spare in DH Intrigue
1 Compass - In box in the basement
1 Cosco Backless booster- P uses in Van

All the seats are mine except Backless booster, P's mom provided that. I have just 2 kids. Currently trying to come up with a good excuse to buy the new Recaro, maybe if they are worth it. Any one have some good ideas to tell my DH:D He wasn't really happy about the Radian.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I have no doubt the new Recar will be worth the $ (assuming as always that it fits the vehicle -- the Young Sport fit in at least 1/2 dozen vehicles that I tried!) ... what didn't he like about the Radian? Maybe start a new thread, though, so this doesn't get lost.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC