Regent photos!

Michi

Katie-Noel in her new seat
IMG_1813a.jpg

Annabelle ( on the lowest slots)
IMG_1803a.jpg

Joseph (7 yrs - 46 lbs) - Plenty of growing room! - Wish we could have gotten him one too instead of the Monarch. :rolleyes:
(I didn't have the straps fully threaded in the first pic. - just giving you an 'idea'
IMG_1804a.jpg

IMG_1805a.jpg

Even Julie - 9 yrs - 57 lbs would still fit!
IMG_1807a.jpg

What an awesome seat!!! ( Just wish I could have gotten a 'girly' cover!) :( :rolleyes:
I am not 100% 'sold' on the Sahara. The inside is just like our 'Platinum' MA, and that part isn't too bad. I was a little disappointed in the brown part - I thought it would be plush, or even suede-like...it's not, it's more of a cottony/silky 'faux' leather. Weird!
It's okay, but I'd give anything for Blue Bouquet!

ADS

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I'm jealous! I would love to have room for a Regent! I like the looks of the Sahara cover, but I also thought the tan looked more like plush. You're so lucky that you found a Regent in stock!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
How'd Julie like it? ;) I'd be tempted to add her pic (fully harnessed, though) to the Harnessed over 40# album :cool:

Michi

She liked it - Joseph like it even better though. He asked me to return his Monarch and get him a Regent. Oh, if only I could!!!:(
He doesn't care for the Monarch! :-(

scatterbunny

It's AWESOME! :) I love seeing all the kids in it. I second what Tiff said--submit the pics of Julie to the extended harnessing album. I need to get my newest ones of Hayley in there.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Congrats on your new Regent!!!!

It looks like a good fit for all your kids!! Congrats!!!!!

I'm sorry that Joseph doesn't like his Monarch. That's too bad. :(

Splash

You can't return the Monarch? It's not been that long...
If not, you might be able to sell it for about as much. IF you could even find another Regent. Too bad he doesn't like his booster! But doesn't he know that kids HATE harnessed seats and LOVE being in boosters?

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Splash said:
But doesn't he know that kids HATE harnessed seats and LOVE being in boosters?

My ds would much rather still be harnessed too, but the only thing he would fit in would be a regent, he does fit in abby's radain and rides in it when he's the only one in the car or if abby's not with us, but only has about 1/4 - 1/2 inch left and a regent just won't fit in my cars with three across, and if i got on for the jump seats of the land rover i don't have a teather spot :( oh well, i feel like he's very safe in a parkway he just hates buckling it when we have 3 across...

Michi

You can't return the Monarch? It's not been that long...
If not, you might be able to sell it for about as much. IF you could even find another Regent. Too bad he doesn't like his booster! But doesn't he know that kids HATE harnessed seats and LOVE being in boosters?

The store where we bought it from has to have one of the worst return policies...basically if the box has been opened, you can't return it. ( Unless you open it there and they try to install it in your car and it doesn't fit. (.... and I don't trust them to do that - they told me that they end up keeping most of the recline bars when they install Regent's because people don't want them - :eek: )
Basically once a seat leaves the store and you open the box, it's YOURS.
(I would HOPE that they would also take back a defective seat, but ???)

I think Joseph will eventually like his seat. He's just upset that he can't buckle himself.
( I think it's the embarassment factor. He's 7 now. MOM isn't supposed to have to buckle him anymore...:rolleyes: ) also, the week after we bought them , the store called and said that they got the Cowmoo Parkways in...(that was what he really wanted!) So he's pouting a little.
I like the seats, and Julie LOVES hers. I think that the upper SIP protection is awesome. They really do remind me of a Recaro (from the waist up!)
I don't regret getting them at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC