Anyone know when Hipmonkey is shipping the Frontier 85?

HEVY

This is the response I got today after I contacted them about people getting shipment info and delivery dates, people who apparently ordered after me.

Hi,
You should've gotten your tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via a FedEx email. Sorry if that email didn't make it to you. We created these labels on Monday in anticipation of the trucks' arrival however, the truck broke down and is now scheduled to be here on Thursday. We are extremely sorry but please know we are just as frustrated by this as you are. Let me know if you are ok waiting a little bit longer or if you need to cancel your order. Here is the email from our carrier:

The truck broke down over the weekend in NC and was not able to get the part until yesterday. I am waiting for an update this morning, but the carrier felt it would be Thursday when they would deliver. I will update shortly.

BTW, that tracking number does not exisit.

ADS

momto2Es

Senior Community Member
So, basically they printed the labels to make us think they shipped them even though they haven't & don't know for sure when they will? All I got was a tracking number, not an explanation that they printed the labels in anticipation of their arrival. And the PP said they told her they only got 50 instead of 100, when in fact they haven't gotten any???

HEVY

They did recieve them, today. I finally got a tracking number. And yes, they told me also that they ordered 100 of each color and britax sent only 50.

mom2sande

sigh.

1. I wonder if they printed labels for the seats in this shipment or labels for the waitlist? I have my tracking number, but am wondering if mine will ship in this group or if I will still have to wait 2 more weeks. It explains why I couldn't seem to get an update on my tracking number and it forever looked like it never left their building. Now I'm wondering if mine will be in this shipment or not.

2. Britax is less than 10miles from my house. I really wish they would start selling from their office here in Charlotte, NC. Once a year they have a sale on the items left over in the warehouse (never new models). It just stinks that I probably drove past my order a zillion times and would have them by now if only I could order directly, or at least pickup directly at Britax.

thanks for the update re: the truck and the shipment arrival.

momto2Es

Senior Community Member
I got a tracking number, but it's just b/c they printed a label. FedEx hasn't scanned the seat in though.

They did previously tell me that my seat would be shipped on 3/22.

Here's what it says right now:

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Estimated Delivery: 2010-03-24
Service type: FedEx Home Delivery
Pieces: 1
Weight: 15.0LBS

Destination:
DENHAM SPRINGS
US

Date / Time Activity Location
3/22/2010 - 14:50:00 Package information transmitted to FedEx AMARILLO
US

So...should I expect the FedEx truck tomorrow?

momto2Es

Senior Community Member
They told one person the truck broke down & won't be in until 'Thursday & another that the seats are already in. Which is it/

-NAK

CVette

Grrr. How frustrating. I ordered on 3/7, my card was charged 3/10 and now I've received a tracking number on 3/22 for an item that is not going to ship and arrive as scheduled on 3/26?

Fine, I understand shipments get delayed, trucks break down, etc...but at least send an email with updates. Hipmonkey has our contact information and a little update goes a long way.

So, now I am left to wonder if I in the first shipment or not.

momto2Es

Senior Community Member
Here's the response I just got (emailed them yesterday)...

Hi,
We were supposed to get the shipment in on Monday morning but the truck broke down over the weekend. I'm really sorry about this. The truck is now in transit and is supposed to be here late this evening (he was originally planning on getting here on Thursday but has been making good time so he'll be here earlier then expected), so I am going to work all day long tomorrow getting the seats labeled and shipped. Those tracking numbers should start moving by tomorrow afternoon on FedEx.com. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience this has caused. Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

Sincerely,

Hip Monkey

I hope to see some movement tomorrow on my tracking number!

mom2sande

Here's the response I just got (emailed them yesterday)...

Hi,
We were supposed to get the shipment in on Monday morning but the truck broke down over the weekend. I'm really sorry about this. The truck is now in transit and is supposed to be here late this evening (he was originally planning on getting here on Thursday but has been making good time so he'll be here earlier then expected), so I am going to work all day long tomorrow getting the seats labeled and shipped. Those tracking numbers should start moving by tomorrow afternoon on FedEx.com. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience this has caused. Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

Sincerely,

Hip Monkey

I hope to see some movement tomorrow on my tracking number!

That's the same response I got today.

fingers crossed.

christi2705

Thanks for the updates. I was wondering why their were no updates on my tracking # that I received on Monday. They shouldn't have printed the Fed Ex slips without having the seats in.

scariestone

My fed ex status was updated to "picked up by FedEx" about 15 minutes ago so it looks like the truck finally came in and our seats are on their way. :D

my2boys0508

CPS Technician
My fed ex status was updated to "picked up by FedEx" about 15 minutes ago so it looks like the truck finally came in and our seats are on their way. :D

My friend sent me her shipping info so I could check it too, since I've been keeping her updated from what I read here...I just checked her shipping status and nothing has changed :( Hopefully it will soon since yours has. Thanks for posting that yours has been received by FedEx already! At least there is movement starting to happen, finally!!

christi2705

Mine was picked up at 3 today as well per Fed Ex. It says that it will be here tomorrow but I'm sure it will probably not come till Saturday b/c I'll be gone all day. Maybe if I leave a note he'll take it to the neighbors and let them sign for it.

HEVY

GRRR. Up until this morning mine said est. delivery was tomorrow, but was not picked up. It says in transit now but pushed my delivery to the 30th.

my2boys0508

CPS Technician
Friends seat shipped! Her status finally updated around 5pm. Hers was supposed to be delivered today, but is now the 27th. I've been such a dork, so excited for her to get the seat...now I'm ready to order mine!! :)

scariestone

Hm fed ex site says delivery date of 27th for me. I think it was the 25th before. That seems super fast to go from TX to central coast CA but we'll see.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC